Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
    Hello Fgunz, I am an Athiest, I want to see your prospective on Atheism also your current religion. Also try to break atheism and prove its wrong.

I became an atheist when i was about 13 years old, I started realising i have logic and reason (Not hating on people), Soon i read the bible some of it. And i realized how could one boat fit over 8 million animals? Pokeballs? Prove me wrong.
    Maybe you should work on developing your brain. You shouldn't take everything literal whats written in the bible, most of it is figural speech.
    Religion is very simple, the word itself mostly explains itself, but since you're relatively dumb, I'll explain it for you. Religion is something you believe, there aren't any arguments needed to whether you are Christian, Muslim or an atheist or what else there is. So you can ask people to "break" atheism and prove its wrong, but honestly there is no right and wrong.

By stating you are an "Atheist" you're practically saying you don't believe in the books, the stories nor the rights and wrongs written in their. Basically you're saying you have your own state of mind on what is good and what is bad, how can you ask people to "break" that? You could make yourself look more stupid.

I think you should believe whatever you want, just keep it for yourself. All you're doing is pissing on a group that you decided not to like when you became 13, when you clearly didn't had a clear thought. I don't believe in any religion myself, people tag that as an Atheism, practically I just believe in whats good and what isn't based upon my own experience. Anyways, you should stop making yourself look stupid.

2. The following 3 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

Gr3yscale (07-02-2013), Lorrainé (07-02-2013), Tomboii (07-02-2013)

Thread Information