Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Believe what you will, don't bother others, too many people interfere with other people and their religions, which create wars, just carry on with your day and what you do and I will carry on with mine.~

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trilogy View Post
    Hello Fgunz, I am an Athiest, I want to see your prospective on Atheism also your current religion. Also try to break atheism and prove its wrong.

I became an atheist when i was about 13 years old, I started realising i have logic and reason (Not hating on people), Soon i read the bible some of it. And i realized how could one boat fit over 8 million animals? Pokeballs? Prove me wrong.
    First off, it wasn't 8 million animals. If you used your brain you would be able to figure out that much. Also why are you only targeting Christianity, speaking about the bible. You are aware what Atheism is right. (Apparently not)

First you say you're an atheist without even knowing its true meaning, then you make false assumptions about 8 million animals fitting in 1 ark. Has no one ever taught you to do research before you make an argument?

Also, fck off this forum talking about religion.

3. The following user said thank you to Farmer Bashy for this useful post:

Gr3yscale (06-29-2013)

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    First off, it wasn't 8 million animals. If you used your brain you would be able to figure out that much. Also why are you only targeting Christianity, speaking about the bible. You are aware what Atheism is right. (Apparently not)

First you say you're an atheist without even knowing its true meaning, then you make false assumptions about 8 million animals fitting in 1 ark. Has no one ever taught you to do research before you make an argument?

Also, fck off this forum talking about religion.
    Lol my ***** Bashy ain't even religious yet he's fking you up.

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mime View Post
    Lol my ***** Bashy ain't even religious yet he's fking you up.
    I hate kids that don't use the brain they have in their head. He's a typical one.

ZAIN's Avatar ʎlǝuol os ɯ,I

Country
    Thanks
    lol yay religion thread.

First of all, I see you all happily quoting the Bible and try to disprove (or prove) God's existence. Let's break things down a bit.. We all pretty much agreed that muchos ages ago, people were pretty dumb and uneducated. Second, the Bible is the word of man, not the word of God and thus you must not take it as the word of God. Every quote you get from the Bible and disprove, you're not disproving God but disproving man. And even if God had directly dictated the Bible, there is no way in hell (haha, get it?) man would have been able to completely comprehend it. So even in a situation where God directly dictated his words to man, the Bible would still not truly be God's will/word as the Bible was written by more numerous people and therefore also numerous ideas/concepts/etc.

Now then, let's talk about 'science'. We say science disproves religion, but you also have to keep in mind that science disproves science. For example, we all thought the world was flat and we could prove it was flat. However, as science developed and evolved, we found out it's round and could disprove that the world is flat. We could be in the same situation right now, where we claim something and are able to proof it, but it'll end up being disproved (is that a word? whatever) in a few decades or milennia.

Also, everyone here wants proof that God exists. I'd say, just look around you, there's enough proof. When you wake up early, you see the world becoming brighter, birds flying by, a (beautiful sunrise). I'd say that's proof enough. And now a quick word about stuff like 'why did God create evil?'. My question to you would be : Why see good and evil as 2 different things? I see them as one thing, there just isn't a word I know of to describe that 'thing'. You can see evil as absence of good, or you can see good as absence of evil. Same concept as light and dark, light can be measured and therefore exists, and darkness is merely measured as absence of light. (-> back to science disproves science, this is just an example)

Well, I really dislike talking about anything other than anime (and some other stuff), and especially writing with proper grammar and punctuation so this will be enough from me for the time being. Oh, and I really dislike you all talking about christianity only. There are tons of religions and ideas about God, try to bring those in too. That'd be a fun discussion.

ps. i'm an atheist

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jawarisin View Post
    The big bang theory is more a theory, as it says it, not a fact.
    God isn't a fact either lol.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I love reading this debates, especially when one side doesn't know jackshit. Please, continue.

Country
    Thanks
    Why do *****s bring up Science? Einstein was a scientist and he was Christian. gg atheists 11-0.

Recon's Avatar Junior Member

Country
    Thanks
    You only got to look at the Sky to realise that there is a God.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by noClue View Post
    You only got to look at the Sky to realise that there is a God.
    I like that. +1
    gg atheists. 11-0

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information