Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    Well, if you want to start on with only 13 episodes (out of 25), there's Attack on Titan/Shingeki no Kyojin.

It's currently the main craze everywhere and everyone loves it. Even my friend, who NEVER watches anime. Ever.

I'll give a fair bit of warning that if you aren't looking for something depressing, then stay away from it. I hope you don't consider that a spoiler, but I just want to make sure you know this.

Regardless, good character design. Well-written (so far so good at least). Very good presentation and THE best opening theme, finally surpassing my now former favorite "Through the Night", Opening theme for Outlaw Star.

However, if you prefer something else, name me something you are looking for and I can TRY to help. No promises though.
    Yes, I consider that a spoiler.

Also, why would you even let him start out with that anime? Why not start out with the most common "Big 3" ones?

One Piece, Bleach, Naruto. And Death Note too since a whole lot of people started watching anime after watching that one.

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Bashy View Post
    Yes, I consider that a spoiler.

Also, why would you even let him start out with that anime? Why not start out with the most common "Big 3" ones?

One Piece, Bleach, Naruto. And Death Note too since a whole lot of people started watching anime after watching that one.
    Because those are examples of shows that start out good but get worse due to bad writing. The one exception being one piece which surprisingly can hold its own even after so many episodes. I doubt he wants to watch over 600 episodes right now anyways. Better off to start with something smaller, like a ~13 or a ~26 episode series. However, that still depends on what he wants regardless. So I'll just wait for a response of what kind he is looking for.

urdogisuglywtf

Thanks

Gr3yscale's Avatar Vanta Von Vicious

Country
    Thanks
    Great Teacher Onizuka would be a special anime to start off with, since it's funny as hell, especially in the beginning. It makes you want more.
    Also Full Metal Alchemist or Wolf's Rain.
    For someone who hasn't watched anime before, it won't matter whether it's old or not.

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
    just finished watching that off there, it was really good and interesting, i really enjoyed it and I want something else along the lines of that anime or something idk, if you check the genre, when i typed anime stream i went on the first link and the first anime on the site was the one ive been watching

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information