View Poll Results: Do you want me to continue this map?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

31 75.61%
  • No

10 24.39%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    So.... Before starting I would like to thank McSic for helping me out dealing with some crap, especially lightmap.

Anyway, I've started this 'project' weeks ago, trying to make it as enjoyable as possible.. As you may notice from the picture below, I am not that skilled doing maps.. that's the reason why I wanted to start a Skillmap because you don't need lot's of knowledge to make one (maybe a little bit). Anyway, this MAY be released if it comes out good, and was wondering if you guys would give me more suggestions, or just stop the project .

Poll added.
    If you think I should continue this map, please provide me suggestions what I should improve, I didn't include some more screenshots because if it was released, it would reveal some secrets how to pass a kind of level which I'm not telling you ;D

Note; Ignore the black box in the middle.

Thanks for your support !
    Last edited by Cobra; 07-01-2013 at 02:02 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

2. The following 6 users say thank you to Cobra for this useful post:

Izzat (07-01-2013), KindNature (07-02-2013), Lader Jr (07-01-2013), Lspasus (07-02-2013), Mex (07-02-2013), Zeal (07-01-2013)

Thread Information