Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rhysin View Post
    Aka you're blind, have little knowledge of technique, and quick to judge without background knowledge.

Again another retard who didn't read my first post.
    alright ,

random image > filter it > effect.

put random render on background > gamma that sht up.

???

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Aka you're blind, have little knowledge of technique, and quick to judge without background knowledge.
    Its funny, I don't need some guy like you telling me what I know and what not. I've been doing several kind of stuff for quite some time, long enough to spot this is just crap. Thanks for posting the original, now its even more obvious that all you did was cut it out, paste it over a background and do some standard steps to make it all blend together and end up being a purple square.

How come people like you can't face reality and glitch in their head when some people are pointing out that what you made looked horrible. Don't post stuff if you can't handle criticism. And before you're going to be creative and all, you can stop saying stuff that is based upon nothing. We're judging something we can see, you're just making blank assumptions based on you're damaged brain thinking process. Please hop off this forum if you're not willing to accept criticism, because you're going to need a lot if you want to improve yourself.

Banned

Thanks
    the lighting is nowhere near perfect, as for the brushes and simplicity it's still crap.
    the tag is overall low quality which is no surprise with this minor effort being put into it, there's random c4d's on the render which just kills it. the color scheme isn't right and this is just a big NO.

better luck next time.

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    alright ,

random image > filter it > effect.

put random render on background > gamma that sht up.

???
    Take stock, blur/sharpen areas, smudge, brush, set layers, add fractal, set layers, render>lighting effects> brushing for light, dodge/burn for lighting, add c4d, gradient map, gradient map, gradient map. That's what I used for this one. The sigs in my signature use every basic technique any novice gfxer would notice. Seems like you're just not perceptive.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    its funny, i don't need some guy like you telling me what i know and what not. I've been doing several kind of stuff for quite some time, long enough to spot this is just crap. Thanks for posting the original, now its even more obvious that all you did was cut it out, paste it over a background and do some standard steps to make it all blend together and end up being a purple square.

How come people like you can't face reality and glitch in their head when some people are pointing out that what you made looked horrible. Don't post stuff if you can't handle criticism. And before you're going to be creative and all, you can stop saying stuff that is based upon nothing. We're judging something we can see, you're just making blank assumptions based on you're damaged brain thinking process. Please hop off this forum if you're not willing to accept criticism, because you're going to need a lot if you want to improve yourself.
    retard it's a ****ing stock i smudged. There was no cutting out. Jesus christ, can you people read?

Rageeeeee gtfo retard.

Thanks
    Take stock, blur/sharpen areas, smudge, brush, set layers, add fractal, set layers, render>lighting effects> brushing for light, dodge/burn for lighting, add c4d, gradient map, gradient map, gradient map. That's what I used for this one. The sigs in my signature use every basic technique any novice gfxer would notice. Seems like you're just not perceptive.

retard it's a ****ing stock i smudged. There was no cutting out. Jesus christ, can you people read?

Rageeeeee gtfo retard.
    Yeah you seem quite mad. Its funny how you're just bad.

I wish people had to apply for GFX section, you're too bad for this section :'(

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    the lighting is nowhere near perfect, as for the brushes and simplicity it's still crap.
    the tag is overall low quality which is no surprise with this minor effort being put into it, there's random c4d's on the render which just kills it. the color scheme isn't right and this is just a big NO.

better luck next time.
    The lighting came from the stock and was only enhance to better suit the background. It's suppose to be a dim light aimed directly above the person in the stock. I can't even see a fault with the lighting. The brightness maybe. I agree is simplistic and has no effort (hence me saying it's hardly my work, WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ?)

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Yeah you seem quite mad. Its funny how you're just bad.

I wish people had to apply for GFX section, you're too bad for this section :'(
    Says the man who doesn't even have basic gfx knowledge. At least Nickachu was right about things. You're just an idiot.

Thanks
    The lighting came from the stock and was only enhance to better suit the background. It's suppose to be a dim light aimed directly above the person in the stock. I can't even see a fault with the lighting. The brightness maybe. I agree is simplistic and has no effort (hence me saying it's hardly my work, WHY DON'T PEOPLE READ?)

Says the man who doesn't even have basic gfx knowledge. At least Nickachu was right about things. You're just an idiot.
    Its funny, I don't even have to look at stuff you made. Your whole attitude has proven that you're clearly too stupid for this section, and lack the skill.

Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks
    all your hard work ,yet I can't notic any of that shit at all cause this is utter garbage.

if you want to gfx batttle me il happily accept the challeng and crush you. not even going to try.

Crayziegoy's Avatar The Other Guy

Thanks
    You could probably add a layer of 100-200px soft circle brush on where the light would be, set it to soft light/overlay and reduce opacity. That way you actually have a light source, instead of it looking flat, without any actualy source of light. See your second signature has a nice source of light. Also there isn't much flow but hey, work at it. Just my thoughts. Good job.

10. The following user said thank you to Crayziegoy for this useful post:

Rhysin (07-03-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Don't post shit if u cant handle criticism

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information