34 75.56%
  • Ekelon is Mad

17 37.78%
  • Ekelon is Sad

19 42.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thanks
    OOOOOO coooooooool lol got to witness trashing this kid AGAIN! lol who posted that on youtube? grattitude and kudos to you. ohhhh.. wait..... wait.. nooo. you posted this yourself?!?!

nice straight deaths LOL
    Last edited by 99FX12; 07-06-2013 at 03:28 AM.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    OOOOOO coooooooool lol got to witness trashing this kid AGAIN! lol who posted that on youtube? grattitude and kudos to you. ohhhh.. wait..... wait.. nooo. you posted this yourself?!?!

nice straight deaths LOL
    Are you retarded or something? If so tell me now...because I'm starting to feel sorry for you...

If you call that trashing, then something is really wrong with you. I can't tell if you're trolling or serious.. I would have took you as trolling but you posted screenshots of the scores when you played like a complete pussy and you know that's true. No, I left the first 2 matches but you kept pm'ing me to come back saying how you wouldn't massive spam anymore and it would be for accounts. But what do I get? Getting to chase you around the map with your ego + massive spam. **** off kid...seriously.
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-06-2013 at 03:22 AM.

AAACookies's Avatar Ex-Player

Thanks
    This guy is so weird... whats up ... its only a game.. Come on
    IGN: XmoTc
    SOMETIMES WE WIN AND SOMETIMES WE LOSE

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by AAACookies View Post
    This guy is so weird... whats up ... its only a game.. Come on
    Who are you talking about

Thanks
    First off both of you guys are shit. Second off OP is a random. Third off, Ekelon stop posting videos on youtube. You're not hot shit and neither is Recluse. All of you guys are low tier gladiators. When I was at that rank, I was a nice person and chilled. I don't know what all this is.

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    LMFAO they are all angry.
    Tomorrow comes today

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cyph View Post
    First off both of you guys are shit. Second off OP is a random. Third off, Ekelon stop posting videos on youtube. You're not hot shit and neither is Recluse. All of you guys are low tier gladiators. When I was at that rank, I was a nice person and chilled. I don't know what all this is.
    If you don't know what all of this is, then try actually reading the post. I never claimed that I was "hot shit"...but when a guy posts up screenshots of scores that he knows was bullshit, saying I peddled + massive spammed the whole fight when really it was the other way around, I just gave up chasing him. Try reading the full story before making biased assumptions... Idc how good Recluse is either. He doesn't even play anymore...

Originally Posted by iAba View Post
    LMFAO they are all angry.
    For a person who egos one minute then wants to be added to the list of people you can't ego, you sure do talk a lot of shit...

Admins...can you do something about that...if people are gonna ask to be on that list, why can they even post in this section....
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-06-2013 at 12:42 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cyph View Post
    i said in post that im mid-low tier. im sorry cyph but nobody i know was completely chill/ free from this kind of stuff even back then, even the weaks who later got strong, and ive played since 2007.

most of the time im chill but sometimes trash like ekelon pops up i think it makes sense to put them in their place lul. (even though im weak i do what i can) especially when they talk moronic as hell

as for you, i still dont understand why you deleted me on skype and quit gunz randomly

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    i said in post that im mid-low tier. im sorry cyph but nobody i know was completely chill/ free from this kind of stuff even back then, even the weaks who later got strong, and ive played since 2007.

most of the time im chill but sometimes trash like ekelon pops up i think it makes sense to put them in their place lul. (even though im weak i do what i can) especially when they talk moronic as hell

as for you, i still dont understand why you deleted me on skype and quit gunz randomly
    Are you ****ing kidding me? You spammed me in a room until I would 1v1 you... Then you played like the most pathetic peice of shit I've ever seen...

Stfu pussy.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    If you don't know what all of this is, then try actually reading the post. I never claimed that I was "hot shit"...but when a guy posts up screenshots of scores that he knows was bullshit, saying I peddled + massive spammed the whole fight when really it was the other way around, I just gave up chasing him. Try reading the full story before making biased assumptions... Idc how good Recluse is either. He doesn't even play anymore...
    Not true. I had 1v1'd him and TOYED with recluse and still won 11-9 (bad score but idgaf). I told him to unrust then come back. A few weeks later he said he's ready and that hes not rusty anymore and look 15-5. Here friend took a screenshot.

You think you are good ekelon don't even deny it. When some one talks like that just ignore them. A loss is a loss deal with it. If you want to make him stfu then beat him next time lol.

@99fx12 i deleted every1 off of skype and quit gunz because i could not access servers. do ik you?

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information