• Ekelon is Mad

17 37.78%
  • Ekelon is Sad

19 42.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    BoozeAddict's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    I don't think any of you can beat Monk in a fair fight.

ekelon's Avatar geniusİ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BoozeAddict View Post
    I hope you're kidding...

In Aeria/Ijji, he would leave rooms when real Gladiators would join...

Anyone low tier with a sense of direction could beat Monk... He's all spam macros...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by BoozeAddict View Post
    That's actually true. Monk is a mid-high tier glad who made up that style to troll. I fully admit that he could beat me in a 1v1. Trashelon on the other hand would be 30-0, but of course he will never know this due to being garbage-tier.

ekelon's Avatar geniusİ

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    That's actually true. Monk is a mid-high tier glad who made up that style to troll. I fully admit that he could beat me in a 1v1. Trashelon on the other hand would be 30-0, but of course he will never know this due to being garbage-tier.
    Says the one who HAS to spam massives/peddles

You don't have a choice... It's your natural instinct to play like a pussy...

I on the other hand, can choose whether to throw massives/peddle etc...

understand?

Thanks
    Get trashed by Monk. Muan is God (also good job guys 78.05% i guess everyone realizes the truth in this sad piece of crap)

ekelon's Avatar geniusİ

Thanks
    Get trashed by Monk. Muan is God (also good job guys 78.05% i guess everyone realizes the truth in this sad piece of crap)
    Again... Says the one who HAS to Peddle/Massive Spam

Not talking to you anymore... Goodbye.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ View Post
    hi
    Jetman doesn't play anymore and I havn't seen peter in a while. This does make path the fastes with a sword since he could x5 before.
    Also Path has sparred jetman and he did lose, but he did get some kills unlike others who get beaten by him 30-0.
    I might not be know to you but i dont care about that because since I quitted ''glad'' i realised gunz is so much bigger then spam tbf.
    If you start to realise gunz is boring when you play for the '' kills '' you will see that im right and you wont wont ever ego again.
    Are you stupid or something? LOL! Jetman isn't nr 1. Being fast doesn't make you the best idiot. There is so much more to gladiator than tbf dng or whtatever the **** you think. Just by saying this shit shows your ignorance. Jetman lost to Scrim when he was active. Jetman lost to Korean when he was active and Tom, Koreanww is believed to be stronger than all the previous tops. Jetman got tied by some person when the person was extremely nervous and shaking when Jetman was at his best on Aeria. Jetman is good yes, but he's not number 1. PathofTBF is my ****** but he wasn't top. It really seems like you think gladiator is just tbf when it's not. Go ask your hero Jetman about actual gladiator and not monk style.

ekelon and tom, shut up. This has been going on too long. Squash this beef and move on. Time is money

Thanks
    meh everyone's entitled to their own opinion but imo korean doesnt match up to all time tops he just took the crown now, there's nobody to really put him in place. ive fought this kid and ive fought old tops, and hes a lot weaker compared to old tops from what i remember. you can say nontry or whatever but i doubt the old players tried much vs me anyway, and they were still able to pull out with much higher scores.

my prediction is that in the future even worse glads will be considered all time tops since again there will be nobody in their prime to shut them up. that's just how things are.

i was done long ago with this thread tbh but this trashelon kid just doesnt know how to shut up. i like how every time i post something hes compelled to post something after me. its like hes desperate for the last word. i dont rly want to let him have it, since he's such a lil bich and makes promises he doesnt keep.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 07-09-2013 at 01:53 AM.

Thanks
    meh everyone's entitled to their own opinion but imo korean doesnt match up to all time tops he just took the crown now, there's nobody to really put him in place. ive fought this kid and ive fought old tops, and hes a lot weaker compared to old tops from what i remember. you can say nontry or whatever but i doubt the old players tried much vs me anyway, and they were still able to pull out with much higher scores.

my prediction is that in the future even worse glads will be considered all time tops since again there will be nobody in their prime to shut them up. that's just how things are.

i was done long ago with this thread tbh but this trashelon kid just doesnt know how to shut up. i like how every time i post something hes compelled to post something after me. its like hes desperate for the last word. i dont rly want to let him have it, since he's such a lil bich and makes promises he doesnt keep.
    No Koreanww is better than randy and josh. Atomsk wasn't even all time top btw just pedaled all day everyday. Every one says koreanww would beat randy and josh. No offense but you're not at a level where you can judge skill.

Thanks
    lol, im just saying what i saw... youre talking about a kid who was around like 2 months. randy was top for a long time.

doesnt take skill to say that a person who appeared from thin air and disappeared into it is not top of all time.

i consider doko to be a more than competent glad, he agrees atomsk is top glad. so does jayesslee/dokumon, moderman. just because atomsk didnt whore himself out doesnt mean he was not top.

as for peddling, neither korean nor josh nor randy nor atomsk are completely free from it. in fact from my experience josh and korean do it the most out of the four. korean just has an impressive style, outtiming most and blocking most massives of gladiators so people look past his own (heavy when under pressure) massive spam, and occassional peddle.

im not denying im a weak glad, but i know from what i saw, with my own eyes, and from scores that i have heard and know to be true, that i can hold what i say to be reasonably accurate.

im not even assuming atomsk is undisputed #1 top all time, he lacked display of his skill so nobody acknowledged it. top could be randy or josh (but at the very least atomsk was very close behind). but in my opinion top of all time definitely can NOT be korean.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 07-09-2013 at 03:19 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information