34 75.56%
  • Ekelon is Mad

17 37.78%
  • Ekelon is Sad

19 42.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Hello, my name is Ekelon. I backpedal, don't make rooms for the 1v1 when I challenge, cry a lot, and defy all logic. Did I mention I backpedal?

I adhere to no gladiator principles, because I am far superior to every glad obviously. So I might as well go around egoing and then dodge my own 1v1 and make the other guy make it. And then say that the other guy challenged because you know thats standard glad protocol get with the program noobs. Also every time he points something out I can counter it with something that's not even true woot. Dodgin dat logic and keepin on flippin dem buuuuuuuuuuurgers

Might as well not give away my account after losing three games in a row, 9-3 + RQ, 16-5 + RQ, and 21-9 where I finally can't RQ or typekill my kills because others are watching, right? The whole time I will say crap out of my bum bum because you know, I have Recluse's eubad account whom I worship so I can always get on his account to try to provoke ANOTHER 1v1. Ya nice try trash, ur done. Its convenient how Ekelon logged off, Recluse got on and typed .whispers Ekelon "yea hes trash lol" and then Recluse logs off and magically Ekelon is back online. Oh yeah and how Recluse's ping wasn't eubad that's quite convenient. Oh yeah and then might as well say you were typing to your butt budy eubad trash Recluse the whole time once you log back on ekelon. Lol'd...

This is why glad is going to sht, Aeria gen Ekelon to the rescue. Try putting this backpedal on youtube like you put your backpeddle vs Hustle and then thought you were BETTER than him (even hustle trashes u if ur bp wasnt so strong kid get on his level). Oh that's right you won't put it on youtube because you obviously lost. Kid you really know how to lie out of your ass, I will give you that. However, becoming a good gladiator on the other hand, it's not feasible with that attitude. Stay bad like 95% of glad gone to sht because of trash trolls that defy all logic, clearly you are one of their generation.

Nice tryhard backpedal and massives, too bad it couldn't handle even a low-midtier gladiator. Learn to behave in a 1v1: less backpedal and running, learn to give away acc if its 1v1 for accounts, learn to fight with an ounce of HONOR. If you are worse, learn to accept it, hand over your account, and try to improve. That's what an old gladiator would do. But this is why glad is not making any progress and why 85% oldgens don't bother returning to gunz.

***Normally I wouldn't post this because it's not an accomplishment at all, nor do I even care about the trash he said or beating him. But this kid deserves to be "exposed" to put it in the terms he used in his youtube vids where he bp'd vs hustle. Keep in mind I'm doing this for the glad community, to perhaps better it, something Ekelon is incapable of doing.

This kids just too much of a loser lol. The only credit I'll give him is in the 1v1 for accounts suddenly his vblock is anime locked and looks macro'd, even though he wasn't able to do it in the previous games. Nice walking away on the blocks btw really shows your courage. He seems too trashy to be able to do vblock like that, but hey I'm not judging, I'll let the admins decide.

Good game, and thanks for improving KD on a brand new alt.

Replay: http://www.filebox.com/ipjd7kklsik1

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by 99FX12; 07-04-2013 at 06:59 PM.

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    Srsly? No one cares -,-

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Are you aware nobody ever will read your whole post?

4. The following 3 users say thank you to Google for this useful post:

Eeksdee (07-07-2013), Juriën (07-04-2013), Lemonish (07-08-2013)

urdogisuglywtf

Thanks
    lol wot. You wrote an essay just for him.

Thanks
    its for my writing class QQ

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Not even gonna bother making a defense to this, not enough time nor want to waste anymore effort on this troll... Just understand he's full of shit...

Thanks
    lol nice logic bullet dodge ekelon keep it comin. its rich lul

9. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Lorrainé (07-05-2013)

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    lol nice logic bullet dodge ekelon keep it comin. its rich lul
    Weird...Like I said, when you learn not to throw 900 massives and not hold S button, pm me back and I'll 1v1 you seriously for accounts.

Thanks
    uh yeah watch the replay of your straight bp lul. funny thing is u still werent satisfied after 3 trashings lul. u still wanted to pretend to be eubad

Banned

Thanks
    ok.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information