34 75.56%
  • Ekelon is Mad

17 37.78%
  • Ekelon is Sad

19 42.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thanks
    Lul 77.5% NICE guys I see you read my post about upping the Ekelon is bad WOOO. Let's hope Ekky doesn't make more accounts and vote for sad as he's been doing LOOL

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    Have you ever thought to your self "Damn, why are there 400 ppl on instead of 1000"? People like you are what is holding/held this game from ever being viral. It's like you people are stuck in this troll character and can't even be yourselves....

Maybe one day when nobody plays this, you'll look back and be like... Damn he was right.
    Bump.

Thanks
    LUUUUUUULLLLLL nooooooooooope. The day that happens I will look back, take a deep breath of air, and be like ahhhhhhh <3 Ekky finally uninstalled, I remember those days I trashed him and he cried <3

Or in the case you were the last remaining player, I'd simply grind you into the dirt. lmfaoooooooooo

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    LUUUUUUULLLLLL nooooooooooope. The day that happens I will look back, take a deep breath of air, and be like ahhhhhhh <3 Ekky finally uninstalled, I remember those days I trashed him and he cried <3

Or in the case you were the last remaining player, I'd simply grind you into the dirt. lmfaoooooooooo
    No, if anything, you would remind yourself of having to beg me to come back to the room I left your bp'ing and massive spamming ass in...just to lie yet again and do the same thing, then resort to the forum where you post lies after lies just to ruin the little if any reputation I have. You will remind yourself that you had to play like a coward just to even do damage to me, and then come back to the forum and post as if I was the one playing lame, except for the fact I posted a video of your "style"... You will remind yourself of using multiple YouTube accounts just to dismiss my video and insult me even though it's crystal clear who you are...

You will ultimately remind yourself if you were better than me, you wouldn't have had to do the things you did.

Now be a good boy and hop off of my ****.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    then resort to the forum where you post lies after lies just to ruin the little if any reputation I have.

Now be a good boy and hop off of my ****.
    I didn't get the same privilege when you sucked my cock all the time in aeria now did I? Why don't YOU hop off my cock instead of first worshipping me in private message then bashing me on forums. Is this your sick little "game"? Or do you have some type of multi-personality disorder?

As for reputation, you don't have any except for being backpeddling garbage-tier (read thread tags) so I really don't see what you are crying about. Besides, First you beg me not to post this, now you cry about me ruining your reputation when I said I would not post it if you gave me your account.

People deserve to see you "exposed" to put it in terms of your garbage videos (not that everybody already doesn't know you are garbage but still).

as for anyone who wants to see the real way this peddling garbage fights, please download my replay kthx.

Oh and please don't swear Ekky can the admins do something about this? It is against the rules and regulations. Anyways I'm done Trashelon can keep promoting this thread if he wants to LOL.

lmfaoooooooooo.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 07-08-2013 at 05:15 PM.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    ss
    I didn't get the same privilege when you sucked my cock all the time in aeria now did I? Why don't YOU hop off my cock instead of first worshipping me in private message then bashing me on forums. Is this your sick little "game"? Or do you have some type of multi-personality disorder?

As for reputation, you don't have any except for being backpeddling garbage-tier (read thread tags) so I really don't see what you are crying about. Besides, First you beg me not to post this, now you cry about me ruining your reputation when I said I would not post it if you gave me your account.

ww ssPeople deserve to see you "exposed" to put it in terms of your garbage videos (not that everybody already doesn't know you are garbage but still).

as for anyone who wants to see the real way this peddling garbage fights, please download my replay kthx.

Oh and please don't swear Ekky can the admins do something about this? It is against the rules and regulations. Anyways I'm done Trashelon can keep promoting this thread if he wants to LOL.

lmfaoooooooooo.
    I have yet to see you expose me of anything except 2 screenshots where I left due to you BackPeddling/Massive spamming... and the one screenshot where you begged me to come back yet you did the same thing, so I coasted... Please, show me screenshots of me PM'ing you, Please, show me screenshots of me worshipping you back in Aeria, Please... Prove something besides you being a compulsive liar.

I'm a peddler? Take a look at you.

Now, Hop off my **** please.
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-08-2013 at 05:21 PM.

Thanks

People deserve to see you "exposed" to put it in terms of your garbage videos (not that everybody already doesn't know you are garbage but still).

lmfaoooooooooo.

K read that again and try not to defy human reasoning again, you're a terrible liar Trashelon.

Kid thinks I worship him as hard as he does me, he expects me to make videos of him and screenshot every word he says like he does to me LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/doesntgiveafk

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    K read that again and try not to defy human reasoning again, you're a terrible liar Trashelon.

Kid thinks I worship him as hard as he does me, he expects me to make videos of him and screenshot every word he says like he does to me LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/doesntgiveafk
    At least I can prove what I say, can you?

/ifyoudoesntgiveafkthengetoffmy****

Thanks
    Alright guys lets get this going to 8 pages and make Ekelon is mad go off the charts. Let's see some real progress here

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks

lmfaoooooooooo.

Do I need to continue?

Now get off of my ****. Random
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-08-2013 at 06:18 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information