Country
    Thanks

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kostas Stefanopoulos View Post
    LOL hairsalon get owned knob

whos this garlic guy anyway lol

-yinstylor
    Shh Yin... Anyway... He's that Hustle guy Recluse owned...I can tell by the way he abuses peddle/massive spam...ego...and the fact he referenced Hustle like 3x...

Lorrainé's Avatar 完全に不完全な

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    Hello, my name is Ekelon. I backpedal, don't make rooms for the 1v1 when I challenge, cry a lot, and defy all logic. Did I mention I backpedal?

I adhere to no gladiator principles, because I am far superior to every glad obviously. So I might as well go around egoing and then dodge my own 1v1 and make the other guy make it. And then say that the other guy challenged because you know thats standard glad protocol get with the program noobs. Also every time he points something out I can counter it with something that's not even true woot. Dodgin dat logic and keepin on flippin dem buuuuuuuuuuurgers

Might as well not give away my account after losing three games in a row, 9-3 + RQ, 16-5 + RQ, and 21-9 where I finally can't RQ or typekill my kills because others are watching, right? The whole time I will say crap out of my bum bum because you know, I have Recluse's eubad account whom I worship so I can always get on his account to try to provoke ANOTHER 1v1. Ya nice try trash, ur done. Its convenient how Ekelon logged off, Recluse got on and typed .whispers Ekelon "yea hes trash lol" and then Recluse logs off and magically Ekelon is back online. Oh yeah and how Recluse's ping wasn't eubad that's quite convenient. Oh yeah and then might as well say you were typing to your butt budy eubad trash Recluse the whole time once you log back on ekelon. Lol'd...

This is why glad is going to sht, Aeria gen Ekelon to the rescue. Try putting this backpedal on youtube like you put your backpeddle vs Hustle and then thought you were BETTER than him (even hustle trashes u if ur bp wasnt so strong kid get on his level). Oh that's right you won't put it on youtube because you obviously lost. Kid you really know how to lie out of your ass, I will give you that. However, becoming a good gladiator on the other hand, it's not feasible with that attitude. Stay bad like 95% of glad gone to sht because of trash trolls that defy all logic, clearly you are one of their generation.

Nice tryhard backpedal and massives, too bad it couldn't handle even a low-midtier gladiator. Learn to behave in a 1v1: less backpedal and running, learn to give away acc if its 1v1 for accounts, learn to fight with an ounce of HONOR. If you are worse, learn to accept it, hand over your account, and try to improve. That's what an old gladiator would do. But this is why glad is not making any progress and why 85% oldgens don't bother returning to gunz.

***Normally I wouldn't post this because it's not an accomplishment at all, nor do I even care about the trash he said or beating him. But this kid deserves to be "exposed" to put it in the terms he used in his youtube vids where he bp'd vs hustle. Keep in mind I'm doing this for the glad community, to perhaps better it, something Ekelon is incapable of doing.

This kids just too much of a loser lol. The only credit I'll give him is in the 1v1 for accounts suddenly his vblock is anime locked and looks macro'd, even though he wasn't able to do it in the previous games. Nice walking away on the blocks btw really shows your courage. He seems too trashy to be able to do vblock like that, but hey I'm not judging, I'll let the admins decide.

Good game, and thanks for improving KD on a brand new alt.

Replay: http://www.filebox.com/ipjd7kklsik1

http://img600.imageshack.us/img600/8132/ev4w.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9/6hm.png

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/5767/7nfd.png

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2849/6y7f.png

You my friend, can join the iAba army. You earn my respect my beautiful creature.

And to Ekalon. Sniff me.

Originally Posted by MimicCry View Post
    Srsly? No one cares -,-
    I care. He put blood, sweat and tears into that post. He deserves
    a gold medal. He is the new One true king. -bows-
    Last edited by Lorrainé; 07-05-2013 at 05:04 AM.
    Tomorrow comes today

Farmer Bashy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Thanks
    Originally Posted by iAba View Post
    You my friend, can join the iAba army. You earn my respect my beautiful creature.

And to Ekalon. Sniff me.

http://bmitchcrossfit.files.wordpres.../02/smokey.gif

So let me get this right, you made 2 ego threads in a row, then the next day, you post this shit egoing a member of the community, then 1 hr later you post on the other thread saying you don't want to partake in the rage/ego section. Get your shit together. All you want to do is ego and don't want anyone to ego you. You are one of the most stupid persons I've seen. Keep crying about losing on gunz. Good luck in life you pathetic little child.

P.S - I have nothing against little pathetic children like you. I just think your attitude is wrong and you should fix it; you sad ****.

Freestyler

Thanks

8. The following user said thank you to Remorse for this useful post:

MimicCry (07-05-2013)

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    You should fap dude, instead of posting some sh*tless thread.

Originally Posted by iAba View Post

Again? We don't care. You people are just some random-motherf*cking ego who always want to prove something -,-
    Last edited by MimicCry; 07-05-2013 at 02:29 PM.

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Thanks
    Lol i guess ekelon is bad wins (and deservedly so), with ekelon is sad trying to catch up but not quite getting there. I was hoping for a better result on ekelon is mad but hey at least the most important one is win-rar

GG.

11. The following user said thank you to 99FX12 for this useful post:

Lorrainé (07-06-2013)

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Lol i guess ekelon is bad wins (and deservedly so), with ekelon is sad trying to catch up but not quite getting there. I was hoping for a better result on ekelon is mad but hey at least the most important one is win-rar

GG.
    The **** are you talking about Hustle??? I voted for the Bad one myself...

This is why glad is going to sht, Aeria gen Ekelon to the rescue. Try putting this backpedal on youtube like you put your backpeddle vs Hustle and then thought you were BETTER than him (even hustle trashes u if ur bp wasnt so strong kid get on his level). Oh that's right you won't put it on youtube because you obviously lost. Kid you really know how to lie out of your ass, I will give you that. However, becoming a good gladiator on the other hand, it's not feasible with that attitude. Stay bad like 95% of glad gone to sht because of trash trolls that defy all logic, clearly you are one of their generation.

Nice tryhard backpedal and massives, too bad it couldn't handle even a low-midtier gladiator. Learn to behave in a 1v1: less backpedal and running, learn to give away acc if its 1v1 for accounts, learn to fight with an ounce of HONOR. If you are worse, learn to accept it, hand over your account, and try to improve. That's what an old gladiator would do. But this is why glad is not making any progress and why 85% oldgens don't bother returning to gunz.

***Normally I wouldn't post this because it's not an accomplishment at all, nor do I even care about the trash he said or beating him. But this kid deserves to be "exposed" to put it in the terms he used in his youtube vids where he bp'd vs hustle. Keep in mind I'm doing this for the glad community, to perhaps better it, something Ekelon is incapable of doing.

This kids just too much of a loser lol. The only credit I'll give him is in the 1v1 for accounts suddenly his vblock is anime locked and looks macro'd, even though he wasn't able to do it in the previous games. Nice walking away on the blocks btw really shows your courage. He seems too trashy to be able to do vblock like that, but hey I'm not judging, I'll let the admins decide.
    I'm going to put it like this. I know you're Hustle...The guy me and Recluse trashed a while back. It seems you're mad because you were forced to change your name due to humility which was only caused by you running your mouth. Now you come back on alts saying how you wreck me and that I peddle and spam? Which is all that Hustle/You did. You accuse me of macroing...which a while back I remember you created a video defending yourself from being called macro...Idk why you're so mad though. You started this... So I'm going back on what I said how I wouldn't defend myself since you want to act like you're the superior glad here and how you "trashed me".

Learn not to spam 9000 massives and press W...then I'll take 1v1ing you seriously.

You don't talk anymore ok?
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-06-2013 at 02:45 AM.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information