34 75.56%
  • Ekelon is Mad

17 37.78%
  • Ekelon is Sad

19 42.22%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thanks
    cyph ill put it this way. im the guy who 4-0 u in skillmaps i see that as no reason to delete me lol re-add me bruh. and its true this guy worships recluse too fkin hard lol

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    cyph ill put it this way. im the guy who 4-0 u in skillmaps i see that as no reason to delete me lol re-add me bruh. and its true this guy worships recluse too fkin hard lol
    Strange, how I never mentioned recluse at all while fighting you or around you. Recluse is my friend...Idk how that's worshipping...but whatever...it's clear you're here to try to make me look bad and gain some friends in the process... Just **** off k?

SuperShotty's Avatar Freestyle Donor King

Thanks
    You ppl are retarded.
    Seriously.
    SUPPORT : #NOROOMTAG2014.

6:08PM <Johnny> you wanna join sunflower?

6:09PM <Johnny> or do you want admin in serene :$?

6:10PM <Steff> Yeah u need to pay supershotty to get him to join ur clan hes that g00d
    gg/

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by SuperShotty View Post
    You ppl are retarded.
    Seriously.
    I don't think anyone asked your opinion on "us people"

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    Are you ****ing kidding me? You spammed me in a room until I would 1v1 you... Then you played like the most pathetic peice of shit I've ever seen...

Stfu pussy.
    /ignore Ghaaaastly

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Emphisis View Post
    /ignore Ghaaaastly
    lol i did /ignore him at one point just cuz this kid never really shuts up about recluse, or about his constant new excuses every time i change my playstyle.

ill tell you this though, the real scenario was i kill him in a pub while COMPLETELY walking and almost only blocking for two minutes and nontrying basically (think i recoiled him over 10 times) and he goes, "1v1?" after a tiny little taunt for lulling at how bad his skills are. i tell him to make but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i gotta make. rofl. SMH, this guy is so full of trash, lol.

i think i taught him a lesson though cuz he finally stopped spamming me with private messages. guess he finally learned his place...

good game.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    lol i did /ignore him at one point just cuz this kid never really shuts up about recluse, or about his constant new excuses every time i change my playstyle.

ill tell you this though, the real scenario was i kill him in a pub while COMPLETELY walking and almost only blocking for two minutes and nontrying basically (think i recoiled him over 10 times) and he goes, "1v1?" after a tiny little taunt for lulling at how bad his skills are. i tell him to make but NOOOOOOOOOOOOO i gotta make. rofl. SMH, this guy is so full of trash, lol.

i think i taught him a lesson though cuz he finally stopped spamming me with private messages. guess he finally learned his place...

good game.
    You can stop dragging this pointless thread on now... You've done proved your point as being a bullshitter.

My "shitty" skills >>> someone who never releases s but releases every massive.

P.S. I got screens of you spamming my whisper, more than once... Do I really need to post those aswell and get you muted, I never pmed you ****** except when I asked you to stfu.

Now get off my ****.

/close thread.
    Last edited by ekelon; 07-08-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post

/close thread.
    Heh finally when I "expose" this kid like he exposed Hustle it's too much to bear for him? Wittle baby? Resorting to cuss words? That's not Allowed on this Forum.

Not only does he promise to give acc and not give but now he can't handle the humiliation? Funny kid, after you wereBEGGING me not to post this first in game and then sending private messages on the forum. I guess if you gave me your account you would save yourself from that :/ Meh trash.

If you're interested I can still teach you but it's not going to be that backpedal you're so fond of, and I'll smack you up silly and beat you to the dirt and humiliate you every day until you behave like my student, like an honorable glad.

If you really want to get better I can teach you, however first give me your account and bow down to me like a dog as a sign that you are no longer a baby.

Otherwise:

Take it like a man and suck it up is my opinion,Trash.

P.S. I'm done arguing with this peasant who has no human logic XD. Well, Nobody needs that TBH.
    Last edited by 99FX12; 07-08-2013 at 02:35 PM.

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Heh finally when I "expose" this kid like he exposed Hustle it's too much to bear for him? Wittle baby? Resorting to cuss words? That's not Allowed on this Forum.

Not only does he promise to give acc and not give but now he can't handle the humiliation? Funny kid, after you wereBEGGING me not to post this first in game and then sending private messages on the forum. I guess if you gave me your account you would save yourself from that :/ Meh trash.

If you're interested I can still teach you but it's not going to be that backpedal you're so fond of, and I'll smack you up silly and beat you to the dirt and humiliate you every day until you behave like my student, like an honorable glad.

If you really want to get better I can teach you, however first give me your account and bow down to me like a dog as a sign that you are no longer a baby.

Otherwise:

Take it like a man and suck it up is my opinion,Trash.

P.S. I'm done arguing with this peasant who has no human logic XD. Well, Nobody needs that TBH.
    Shh troll.

Donator

Thanks
    this thread is still going srsly lock this sht already

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread Information