ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    This is why glad is going to sht, Aeria gen Ekelon to the rescue. Try putting this backpedal on youtube like you put your backpeddle vs Hustle and then thought you were BETTER than him (even hustle trashes u if ur bp wasnt so strong kid get on his level). Oh that's right you won't put it on youtube because you obviously lost. Kid you really know how to lie out of your ass, I will give you that. However, becoming a good gladiator on the other hand, it's not feasible with that attitude. Stay bad like 95% of glad gone to sht because of trash trolls that defy all logic, clearly you are one of their generation.

Nice tryhard backpedal and massives, too bad it couldn't handle even a low-midtier gladiator. Learn to behave in a 1v1: less backpedal and running, learn to give away acc if its 1v1 for accounts, learn to fight with an ounce of HONOR. If you are worse, learn to accept it, hand over your account, and try to improve. That's what an old gladiator would do. But this is why glad is not making any progress and why 85% oldgens don't bother returning to gunz.

***Normally I wouldn't post this because it's not an accomplishment at all, nor do I even care about the trash he said or beating him. But this kid deserves to be "exposed" to put it in the terms he used in his youtube vids where he bp'd vs hustle. Keep in mind I'm doing this for the glad community, to perhaps better it, something Ekelon is incapable of doing.

This kids just too much of a loser lol. The only credit I'll give him is in the 1v1 for accounts suddenly his vblock is anime locked and looks macro'd, even though he wasn't able to do it in the previous games. Nice walking away on the blocks btw really shows your courage. He seems too trashy to be able to do vblock like that, but hey I'm not judging, I'll let the admins decide.
    I'm going to put it like this. I know you're Hustle...The guy me and Recluse trashed a while back. It seems you're mad because you were forced to change your name due to humility which was only caused by you running your mouth. Now you come back on alts saying how you wreck me and that I peddle and spam? Which is all that Hustle/You did. You accuse me of macroing...which a while back I remember you created a video defending yourself from being called macro...Idk why you're so mad though. You started this... So I'm going back on what I said how I wouldn't defend myself since you want to act like you're the superior glad here and how you "trashed me".

Learn not to spam 9000 massives and press W...then I'll take 1v1ing you seriously.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    This video is almost boring as the post 99FX12 made. c:

Next time do it [M]

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Glad is shiit right now but your not fighting the right person, Your fighting a Peddler.... Ofc the match is gonna be sad.

Even I can't control my massives while fighting.

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

5. The following user said thank you to MimicCry for this useful post:

Lorrainé (07-05-2013)

Thread Information