Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Going to Florida for a gaming tournament, not gonna be on for a couple weeks. Maybe 2-3 Maybe more. Don't know when I'll be back. Me and my team might choose to stay for a while after the tournament. Who knows. I don't know if I'll come back to this server, most likely wont. Maybe visit here and there. But I don't think I'll be playing the actual game anymore due to me getting back into console gaming and straying away from PC gaming.

People may think that I'm leaving cause I got declined from Event Team, but that has absolute nothing to do with it. I asked to resign because of the reason I stated before + the tournament I'm enrolled in. But there was only 1 day left, so why not wait it out. Pretty sure I got declined because of my request to resign showed lack of interest, and my attitude towards trolls. I'm not a softie so I don't sit there and let people insult me and refuse say anything back. I never experienced being trolled that hard as staff towards my other experiences when being in contact with Staff was bringing merriment towards users. So I guess that's why I reacted how I did. And I regret none of it. Ask how I survived on other servers during my Staff period is because players were respectful and enjoyed seeing staff, no disrespect was given. All they wanted was a conversation and enjoyment, security towards the game and that's what I gave. But here? Whoa buddy, that's a whole different novel to tell and I don't have time for that.

People I want to thank.

Adorable (Miranda) - You were a good friend, cool to hang with. Been in Smile since I started this server left on my departure to this server, It was a good experience.

Cobra- Funny ass dude, one of the chillest GM's. Other's should be more like you.

Kunal- Gave me a new insight on how to handle things with a new group of players, not just in games but in my actual life. I really thank you for that.

Dave- Never really talked to you but thanks for the new experience of being Staff on a GunZ Server.

McSic- Same goes to you as what I said to Dave

Ommadawn- Another cool GM, sometimes you needa loosen up lol.

Micah- We think alike when it comes to handling certain situations, funny dude to talk to as-well.

Prone- Those events you host are bad-ass man. You should be on the Event Team no doubt, I enjoyed every single one of them. Keep them going for the community.

Oscar- Cool ass dude, one of the most chilled people on the server. If a good percentage of the server was like you, I'd stay.

Brisk- I enjoyed your events as a regular user. Best event host on this server.

Kira- Cool chilled dude, same thing goes to you as I said about Oscar.

1Mike1- One in the little Staff with a normal player personality. Just because your staff doesn't mean you have to be serious and stuck up all the time. Funny as hell too.

StephanM- Never really talked to you, but you were always straight up with things, and that's a good thing.

Rocka- Even though he isn't here, he was literally the best GM ever on every GunZ server I played, His events/professionalism was outstanding and I thank him for that experience.

ZoneStyle- You are really cool, and I like the way the video we and a few others did came out. I hope it wins. Had some good times.

Resort- Cool dude, chilled, had some funny times in that Freestylechat.

KindNature- Funny dude to talk with, beast at events lol.

And to all the other people that I was cool with and gave me a good run on this server, I thank you. I obviously cant put everyone down, but these are the people that come to mind. Leaving in a couple hours and I don't think i'll be back. Oh yeah, and if you decide to troll I wont reply this is my last post, you'll be trolling yourself so go ahead. Wont even be able to read it so yeah.

2. The following user said thank you to Sloppy for this useful post:

Cobra (07-23-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    shout out to myself

4. The following 2 users say thank you to Tomboii for this useful post:

-AznNinja (07-06-2013), Ayamae (07-05-2013)

Adorable's Avatar ALaughIsASmileThatBursts

Thanks
    Have a good one.
    GL at tourny!
    Smile, don't frown. Look up, don't look down. Believe in yourself, don't let yourself go. Just be who you are, and let your life flow.

- Thanks Traumatis3r
    Ingame names:
    ^9Adorable^5 | ^EMirry^A | ^GTinkerer^E
    This is my SIG. Do you see my sig? If you do I hope you don't steal it because if you do, you'll get a big fat kick in the butt.
    Don't cry because it's over, SMILE because it happened.
    R.I.P. Brandon Michael Fritz
    5/14/1996-3/25/2012

Spoiler!

Ommadawn's Avatar Bird + Trash = ?

Country
    Thanks
    Goodluck with your gaming tournament.
    Another thing, I also think that Rocka was literally the best GM ever ^^

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Fails trial event team leaves. Kkk gg

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'