Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    There was no reason for me to defend myself and neither am I willing to. He just asked a simple question to be sure of something he's doing or was about to could have consequences. He just straight up asked me "Are we allowed to use Macro's in training rooms" which is a yes, But now did he ask could we get consequences for it eitherway? No, he didn't. If he does face consequences now, It should be reasonable enough.
    your dumb as fk. that's just like someone asking CAN WE HACK? of course you technically CAN. stop defending your own ignorance

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DD0S View Post
    Apparently Killing someone once It bugging them to death?? That's interesting. Because right after killing Rime's alt he QQ and bitched because he died once to it. Plain and simple Rime is a taddle tell.
    Why do you keep mentioning rage/ego towards me? I did sign to not be egoed in this section of the forum.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steff View Post
    This is the last time i reply in this thread because its useless.
    This hasn't been posted anywhere but you can imagine some people find some macro's annoying (the sound of them) yet you continue.
    If you want to use such annoying macro's go make a private room or something, you clearly tried to provoke Rime and then you made this thread.
    Sorry but this thread is a fail cry for attention and showing your feelings towards Rime. Also I know this should be posted but as I said earlier you can imagine some people find this annoying.
    Now stop trying to defend your statement '' It's not written anywhere '' because you could use your brain and think about the consequences 3th party programs can have.

/Request lock thread please ,_,
    GG He didn't ask for me to stop their for you reply was pointless gtfo my thread.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    Hm.. DDOS you just asked me a simple question which was "Are we allowed to use macro's in a training room" which i had a fair answer to which was "yes". You didn't really get the time to explain the whole situation to me, Yet you thought getting a SS of me would be a GG? Now let me tell you this, You can be warned without a doubt in a training room for 'annoying' the players'. Just because you're allowed to use macro's in a training room doesn't mean "Oh, We are allowed.. Let me abuse it" no. You need to get the player's permission if it's driving them nuts (To avoid getting yourself reported). If you approached the whole situation with me a little more information, This misunderstanding could've been cleared. Therefore, My answer was general, and you were just being general. If you didn't know about this, Well atleast now you do.
    LOOOOOL Myth trying to cover up his fail. He saw the shit Dave said then quickly replied so he doesn't look like a nub GM. loool Good cover up Myth, nicely done.

@DDOS God change your text color ffs.... why do kids use color text for each post?
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Scarab's Avatar pretty boi swag

Thanks
    LB

10char

6. The following user said thank you to Scarab for this useful post:

DD0S (07-06-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rime View Post
    Why do you keep mentioning rage/ego towards me? I did sign to not be egoed in this section of the forum.
    Rime gtfo my thread
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    LOOOOOL Myth trying to cover up his fail. He saw the shit Dave said then quickly replied so he doesn't look like a nub GM. loool Good cover up Myth, nicely done.

@DDOS God change your text color ffs.... why do kids use color text for each post?
    Go ride your camel son.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information