Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    This kind of threads and macros are for bad kids. c:

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Hm.. DDOS you just asked me a simple question which was "Are we allowed to use macro's in a training room" which i had a fair answer to which was "yes". You didn't really get the time to explain the whole situation to me, Yet you thought getting a SS of me would be a GG? Now let me tell you this, You can be warned without a doubt in a training room for 'annoying' the players'. Just because you're allowed to use macro's in a training room doesn't mean "Oh, We are allowed.. Let me abuse it" no. You need to get the player's permission if it's driving them nuts (To avoid getting yourself reported). If you approached the whole situation with me a little more information, This misunderstanding could've been cleared. Therefore, My answer was general, and you were just being general. If you didn't know about this, Well atleast now you do.

3. The following user said thank you to DesiBoii for this useful post:

Rime (07-06-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    Apparently Killing someone once It bugging them to death?? That's interesting. Because right after killing Rime's alt he QQ and bitched because he died once to it. Plain and simple Rime is a taddle tell.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DD0S View Post
    https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...1309-SB-Macros Learn to read you incompetent idiot.
    Yes my two week old puush finally can be used!!!!!!!

Rime is right, DDoS can't use it in training rooms IF it annoys people.

Banned

Thanks
    Then the thread that's stickyed in the report section needs to be re clarified. Just because Dave said something in the chat 2 weeks ago that people can't see isn't going to do anyone any good.

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Then the thread that's stickyed in the report section needs to be re clarified. Just because Dave said something in the chat 2 weeks ago that people can't see isn't going to do anyone any good.
    You called rime stupid while you was wrong jaja.

Also you're right they should clearify it more, but Dave said it and he's like a powerfull upperbeing ingame&on the forums.

So, you should know it could annoy if you continued it was just to provoke mhm ?

Banned

Thanks
    Well I just generally dislike Rime because he loves to taddle on people. And It wasn't used just to "provoke him" I was just trolling around in a training and the stick in Rime's ass got wedge up their too far.

Marcus's Avatar Christie Mack FanBoy<3LOL

Thanks
    Well i guess this is cleared up. The post is very unclear, hopefully this can be rechanged. I will request that the administration, Moderators change this.

^YES^

Banned

Thanks
    I can agree to that. They really need to update the Macro posting in the Hacker/Player report section.

Donator

Thanks
    I can agree to that. They really need to update the Macro posting in the Hacker/Player report section.
    next time learn 2 stay quiet bro u just made urself look like a fool infront of everyone.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information