Marco's Avatar Producer | DJ | Designer

Thanks
    Can we have more GFX Events? Here are some good ideas. (Some may be already implemented.)

-SOTW's
    Theme is given by hoster and all entries are submitted between a one week period. Community chooses best signature. Winner receives "SOTW WINNER PiP"

-VIP SOTW's
    EVENT ONLY FOR VIP MEMBERS ONLY! Theme is given by hoster and all entries are submitted between a one week period. Staff chooses best signature. Winner receives "SOTW Winner PiP, 50 Fcoins. All Participants recieve 5 FCoins.

-GFX Forum Events
    Hoster decides what the competition will be about.1-3rd place winners receive "X" amount of Event Points. Participants receive 1 Event Point.

-Freestyle and FGunz Requests
    Administrator/Developers request designs such as "Loading Screen Backgrounds, Freestylers World Logo, FGunz Logos, etc". Anything relating to the development and improvement of the server. Winner will get their design implemented, receive Fcoins/Event Points, and receive Designer PiP.

These are just some of my ideas. Feel free to comment and share your own opinions.
    FG Account:
    ^AC^9hap^As^2
    HappySnowman

Alpha01's Avatar The Blue Period

Thanks
    if there were giving atleast 1 event coin or fgunz coin per participant , everyone would just post some troll pic , and the staff wouldnt give a crap to stay all day long addidng 1 coin to each players ( since theere might be many ) . thats mostly unlikely

Rhysin's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    There are not enough active gfxers for any of this to be plausible imo. Also, in my experience, it's obvious as to who makes what and I feel like it will once again be a giant popularity contest.

Thread Information