Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Banned

Country
    Thanks
    (Yay! New logo Thanks to Alex)

Q&A is on hold since most of the questions we're unanswerable in this format.

Now for future work, the situation I've been put into is still kind of difficult to showcase a lot of things, but I can continue to talk about it ^_~
    Anyway, if anyone is curious, yes I am a coder 99% of my dev blogs will be related to coding.

After much consideration, and playing FGunZ a few things have been irking me so I though we'd go ahead and fix them as well as some new features.
    So far, these are soley my ideas so do not get too excited for anything these are things I've done on my own and their being added is to be determined by the higher-ups, one is also open to player debate since it will greatly effect players.

What may be coming:
    1. Staff Exceptions for game tags in the event channel.
    Why? Well, too many times does the limitation effect staff when trying to host an event. Allow themselves to use rockets and others bring rockets to dodgeball. Allow grenades for DBN and others will also do that, sooo this will prevent that, a useful but needed fix.
    2. Ingame lobby chat for Staff & VIP's
    Why? It's a useful feature and it can be extended to VIP's it will most likely have a toggleable checkbox in the option so you can disable it once and forget it. This will allow GM's and other staff to intercept calls for help while possibly being busy in a room. There may also be a necessary delay on it.
    3. [V] Tag will only limit HP and not give HP.
    Why? Too many people abuse [V] with weight rings or other things that are ment to remove health.
    4. Lessened restrictions on quest roomtags.
    Why? This one is a maybe but questing is a feature in GunZ that shouldn't sit and become useless. Sure you get exp by killing monsters and not other players but as it is it's highly ineffective to limit almost every tag in it.
    5. A 1.5~3 second delay before you can fire with a sniper after scoping in.
    Why? This one is open to the heaviest debate and I'd love some feedback on this A sniper SHOULD be a sniper, it shouldn't become a way for someone to "quick scope" and abuse it like it's a heavy revolver. In doing so, the speed restrictions may get lightended but this is the only fair way in my mind to keep snipers used as they should be.
    6. Silencing ingame aswell.
    Why?Too many people spam, silencing ingame will be useful for events such as true or false, and simon says.

That's all for now, if you have any suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them as well but please keep them reasonable.

On a personal plug, I made a skypebot and im working on improving it, if you'd like to (ab)use it on skype, feel free to PM me your skype id.
    Last edited by 1mike1; 07-10-2013 at 09:37 AM.

2. The following 15 users say thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Adopt (07-26-2013), Chikorita (08-04-2013), Cobra (07-10-2013), DespicableMe (07-12-2013), Fox (07-12-2013), Jamesling (07-17-2013), kevin12345 (07-22-2013), Lader Jr (07-11-2013), Lspasus (07-24-2013), Mikhail (07-10-2013), Person69 (07-15-2013), ShiroKurai (07-22-2013), silencerss (07-23-2013), Steff (07-10-2013), ThiYnk (07-11-2013)

Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Finally, the [V] tag will be the way it's supposed to be.

Gets annoying when people can abuse heavy items with no punishments (1 hit nades etc.)

Everything else seems fine. Don't think snipers do need to be changed, but oh well, I only use them for fun and I don't find them annoying anymore anyways. Won't make it my call <3.

Good stuff.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    This is a pretty good idea.

And finally the [V] abusation has been stopped Q---Q

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely &lt;/3

Thanks
    That first idea is genius ,_,

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ View Post
    That first idea is genius ,_,

ikr but for staffs ;-;

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    This should be secondary stuff. Things like improving the anti-lead system should be primary.

Anyway, good to see someone's working on something ;P.
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    LOL hard at last idea
    No one will use snipers if that effect is taken place. Instead, the game will be saturated with SGs and Sprays.

No thanks.

Everything else is a good idea.

Thanks
    Is there any way to make the replay system nicer?

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Taiki View Post
    Is there any way to make the replay system nicer?
    How so, I'd need a little more descriptiveness than nicer.

Originally Posted by Sushiman View Post
    LOL hard at last idea
    No one will use snipers if that effect is taken place. Instead, the game will be saturated with SGs and Sprays.

No thanks.

Everything else is a good idea.
    It'll make then snipers and not heavy revolvers. Which is more or less ideal since snipers, snipe from a distance.

Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    This should be secondary stuff. Things like improving the anti-lead system should be primary.

Anyway, good to see someone's working on something ;P.
    If you read my first dev blog, thats being done already.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    How so, I'd need a little more descriptiveness than nicer.

It'll make then snipers and not heavy revolvers. Which is more or less ideal since snipers, snipe from a distance.

If you read my first dev blog, thats being done already.
    The ability to seek would be nice.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information