Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Well this summer clan tournament has been really disappointing ( I do not blame the organizers). So I thought of making a thread for players to suggest ideas of how the clan tournaments should be for the staff to make a better clan tournament next time.

Anyway my suggestions are:
    - Top 32 ranked clans get to enter tourney ( for the first 15 days of the month). Why? Because it makes clan war active for the month. People who want to join the tournament would clan war actively to secure a place to join the tournament. Inactive clans with inactive members wouldn't be able to join the tournament. For this summer tournament inactive clans have registered and don't appear to play a single game, hence the matches are all delayed.
    - A fixed time for matches to be done. I'd suggested Saturday night or Friday night during EU time ( So that it"s past midnight for asians and afternoon for the NA region)
    - Bracket competition like in IJJI. Let the public join in and vote for who would win the tournament and ofc give out a prize to the winner.
    - Livestreams of all the matches. It would be fun for everyone to be able to watch the games. Also prevents anyone from doing anything illegit.
    - No avatars allowed in the tournament matches.
    - Line up players and subs must join the clan before a fixed date.
    - Announcing the clan tournament in the main page. Make it seem like a big deal to attract other players to come player ( from other servers). Not many players bother to look in the Game Event section in the forums. Most players didn't even realise there was a clan tournament
    - Making crown the winning prize + donor coins. Since the age of dinosaurs, the crown was the main attraction of tournaments. Remove crown from the item shop. Make it exclusive to tournament winners.
    Last edited by Min; 07-11-2013 at 11:05 AM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Min for this useful post:

Aynia (07-16-2013), Johnny (07-11-2013)

Country
    Thanks
    good idea my fremd down

Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    ***** i love u
    Click for my gunz highlights

5. The following user said thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

Lilith (07-16-2013)

Sonji's Avatar Dapper AF

Country
    Thanks
    If I was a cw person I would love this ;p All great suggestions.

Thanks
    The need for fixed matches and GM spectate is almost a must.
    You can do fixed time matches but without a GM overseeing it just makes the scheduled time almost irrelevant and be vulnerable to fraud.
    I did my match Friday and my next opponent hasn't even been determined yet. It looks like the whole thing will take almost a month to complete, which is ridiculous.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belop View Post
    You can do fixed time matches but without a GM overseeing it just makes the scheduled time almost irrelevant and be vulnerable to fraud.
    I did my match Friday and my next opponent hasn't even been determined yet. It looks like the whole thing will take almost a month to complete, which is ridiculous.
    I haven't even played the first round yet for this tourney.

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    How about morning in NA and evening for asians? We can't login during midnight or dawn, probably were asleep already that time.

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by MimicCry View Post
    How about morning in NA and evening for asians? We can't login during midnight or dawn, probably were asleep already that time.
    or you could wake up in the morning and play tourney while NA's play at night

Seoul's Avatar Hi ;D

Thanks
    These Idea's should be used for the tournament.. I hope Staff sees it

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Belop View Post
    GM's can't spectate in CW's atm.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information