Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    In-Game Name of the user that is being reported:Salvatore

Reason for Reporting:Kicking me from event for asking aquestion ( he calls it spam while it was only 3 lines )

Description:
    Cobra always looks for reasons 2 kick me on any events even if i do something that doesn't deserve anything he kicks me.
    we was in the gameroom he finished rules and i asked him a question in whisper So i typed it 3 times because i figured out that ppl are already pming him stuff
    then he kicks me from the gameroom saying "Stop spamming me" i mean srsly ...

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks

- Because it was needed to whisper me three times with the same message, correct?
    Isn't this called "trolling" aswell?

- Was willing to give you a chance to join since it was a practice round.
    "Don't ever bother me again": Should I mention the useless whispers you sent and the flames?

Oh and instead of saying "ok" this was your response.

Should I also mention when by mistake, I left the room because I needed the items and you kicked everyone including me?
    I know it was my mistake, but why kick everyone?

And, can you please mention whenever I kicked you from "every" event you joined?
    Last edited by Cobra; 07-12-2013 at 07:55 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    http://uploadffs.nl/images/2013/07/12/Urt0X.jpg

- Because it was needed to whisper me three times with the same message, correct?
    Isn't this called "trolling"?

http://uploadffs.nl/images/2013/07/12/0s7CO.jpg
    - Was willing to give you a chance to join since it was a practice round. "Don't ever bother me again".
    Should I mention the useless whisper you gave me and the flames?

http://uploadffs.nl/images/2013/07/12/MtJz3.jpg
    Oh and instead of saying "ok" this was your response.

Should I also mention when by mistake, I left the rooms because I needed the items and you kicked everyone including me?
    I know it was my mistake, but why kick everyone?
    You started that mistake its ur fault u shouldn't have left the room before giving kira the host
    3 Lines isn't spam saying "stop bothering me" so asking questions is bothering? what kind of a gm are u srsly remember that time omma hosting dbn event then suddenly u come NOT ANNOUNCING AT ALL! U FINISHED HOSTING UR EVENT THEN WHEN OMMA ALMOST FINISHES HIS u come and throw a fking nade and killed coz of that i got kicked ur response? : we do that all the time
    oh so u go to a event that ur not even hosting and throw a nade without even announcing u do that all the time obv ...

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    You started that mistake its ur fault u shouldn't have left the room before giving kira the host
    3 Lines isn't spam saying "stop bothering me" so asking questions is bothering? what kind of a gm are u srsly remember that time omma hosting dbn event then suddenly u come NOT ANNOUNCING AT ALL! U FINISHED HOSTING UR EVENT THEN WHEN OMMA ALMOST FINISHES HIS u come and throw a fking nade and killed coz of that i got kicked ur response? : we do that all the time
    oh so u go to a event that ur not even hosting and throw a nade without even announcing u do that all the time obv ...
    As I said, it was my mistake STILL you didn't give me a reason why you kicked everyone.
    Actually, I call it spam, if it was two lines I would be like "ok", but three lines? Don't you think you can write a question in one line rather than 3 lines?
    I came in Omma's event, all I did was throw a grenade and killed on of the members playing, don't put this on me just because you didn't die.
    There were 4 users playing and you was the one to die last, just because I killed one doesn't mean it's my fault.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    As I said, it was my mistake STILL you didn't give me a reason why you kicked everyone.
    Actually, I call it spam, if it was two lines I would be like "ok", but three lines? Don't you think you can write a question in one line rather than 3 lines?
    I came in Omma's event, all I did was throw a grenade and killed on of the members playing, don't put this on me just because you didn't die.
    There were 4 users playing and you was the one to die last, just because I killed one doesn't mean it's my fault.
    KILLED ONE? AHAHAHA u killed 2 ppl while there was only 5 PPL LEFT IN THE ROOM SRSLY EVENT WAS ABOUT TO GET OVER 5 Players left every kill u get counts u had 2 throw that nade and ruin it huh honestly i dont care u threw it but srsly without announcing it wasn't even ur event u came after finishing urs fking think like a proper gm srsly.

Thanks
    KILLED ONE? AHAHAHA u killed 2 ppl while there was only 5 PPL LEFT IN THE ROOM SRSLY EVENT WAS ABOUT TO GET OVER 5 Players left every kill u get counts u had 2 throw that nade and ruin it huh honestly i dont care u threw it but srsly without announcing it wasn't even ur event u came after finishing urs fking think like a proper gm srsly.
    Apart that this has NOTHING to do with this report I am still going to respond you to clear this up.
    Okay, let's say I shouldn't have throw'd a grenade, your rule is to focus on grenades right? So why blame this on me just because I throw'd one grenade?
    Also, if Omma would disagree on that, Omma would simply reply "re-match since Cobra throw'd a grenade".

Now respond this question, that "question" was a troll one wasn't it? Yes or no?
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    Apart that this has NOTHING to do with this report I am still going to respond you to clear this up.
    Okay, let's say I shouldn't have throw'd a grenade, your rule is to focus on grenades right? So why blame this on me just because I throw'd one grenade?
    Also, if Omma would disagree on that, Omma would simply reply "re-match since Cobra throw'd a grenade".

Now respond this question, that "question" was a troll one wasn't it? Yes or no?
    No it wasn't a troll and omma even said Cobra wtf ur doing.

AND it is true focus o nthe grenades but guess what Omma threw one before u did and i was focused on that and i actually went 4 it yet i didn't catch it on time so how can i focus on 2 nades at time please tell me since when GM do that? i mean if omma is hosting a LMS u come and kill someone and say " the rule is 2 run away from sword"

Thanks
    No it wasn't a troll and omma even said Cobra wtf ur doing.

AND it is true focus o nthe grenades but guess what Omma threw one before u did and i was focused on that and i actually went 4 it yet i didn't catch it on time so how can i focus on 2 nades at time please tell me since when GM do that? i mean if omma is hosting a LMS u come and kill someone and say " the rule is 2 run away from sword"
    We usually do that in die by nade, yes (one randomly throws a grenade from nowhere without any knowledge from anyone). Last man standing? No, because the part where we explain the event, we explain there is "one hunter" and not two, in die by nade, we don't.

- If your question was serious, I don't know if I should cry or laugh.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    We usually do that in die by nade, yes (one randomly throws a grenade from nowhere without any knowledge from anyone). Last man standing? No, because the part where we explain the event, we explain there is "one hunter" and not two, in die by nade, we don't.
    Die By Nade
    Description: This is played in dojo map. The host will have admin grenades, you want to die. So instead of being the last alive, you want to be dead. The last alive gets kicked out every round until x amount are remaining - who win.
    Rules: No flash or smoke grenades permitted

were you the host? guess not

i win gj

Thanks
    Die By Nade
    Description: This is played in dojo map. The host will have admin grenades, you want to die. So instead of being the last alive, you want to be dead. The last alive gets kicked out every round until x amount are remaining - who win.
    Rules: No flash or smoke grenades permitted

were you the host? guess not

i win gj
    ... "AND it is true focus o nthe grenades". << You said that, don't know why you are still whining about it.
    Just because in the event list there is "host" doesn't mean only the host will throw a grenade, lol.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information