Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    ... "AND it is true focus o nthe grenades". << You said that, don't know why you are still whining about it.
    Just because in the event list there is "host" doesn't mean only the host will throw a grenade, lol.
    Description: This is played in dojo map. The host will have admin grenades, you want to die. So instead of being the last alive, you want to be dead. The last alive gets kicked out every round until x amount are remaining - who win.
    Rules: No flash or smoke grenades permitted

oh so ur saying miranda is wrong ? okay

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    Description: This is played in dojo map. The host will have admin grenades, you want to die. So instead of being the last alive, you want to be dead. The last alive gets kicked out every round until x amount are remaining - who win.
    Rules: No flash or smoke grenades permitted

oh so ur saying miranda is wrong ? okay
    No, it means that there can be something "changed". Don't whine just because you lost and again, this has nothing to do with the report.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    No, it means that there can be something "changed". Don't whine just because you lost and again, this has nothing to do with the report.
    U stated before that 3 lines is spam so i guess i'll have 3 report many 3 line spammers since obv it is spam as u stated and u are a GM so u'll have 2 mute them right?

Thanks
    U stated before that 3 lines is spam so i guess i'll have 3 report many 3 line spammers since obv it is spam as u stated and u are a GM so u'll have 2 mute them right?
    It is considered as spamming yes, but we usually are "ok" with it if you say the same message three times else, everyone would be muted.
    Spamming is not the reason why I kicked you, the reason I kicked you is because I know you troll in most of the events, which can lead in an event failure.
    The main reason why I also kicked you, is because you kicked everyone from the room I have left by mistake. Don't tell me "it was your mistake" you SHOULDN'T have kicked anyone from the room especially me.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    It is considered as spamming yes, but we usually are "ok" with it if you say the same message three times else, everyone would be muted.
    Spamming is not the reason why I kicked you, the reason I kicked you is because I know you troll in most of the events, which can lead in an event failure.
    The main reason why I also kicked you, is because you kicked everyone from the room I have left by mistake. Don't tell me "it was your mistake" you SHOULDN'T have kicked anyone from the room especially me.
    Oh so u told urself no this player will ruin my event lets kick him great ...

Thanks
    Oh so u told urself no this player will ruin my event lets kick him great ...
    Practically, yes.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    Practically, yes.
    Oh so that's a new system for events? kicking everyone who gm think they will ruin the event? waaw u got me on that one really such an amazing way 2 keep event safe from "trolls" *Sarcastic*

Thanks
    Oh so that's a new system for events? kicking everyone who gm think they will ruin the event? waaw u got me on that one really such an amazing way 2 keep event safe from "trolls" *Sarcastic*
    It is a good way yes. You are making it sound like, everyone that trolls will be kicked without doing anything.
    There are different types of trolls, if you troll me for example picking up a joke about me, would be fine because I would take it as a joke.
    But if I know you would do anything to screw an event up, no way. I want all members to have fun NOT to be bothered because of stupid actions.
    For example: Kicking everyone from the room and saying "JAJAJAJAJAJ I kicked Cobra".
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Donator

Thanks
    It is a good way yes. You are making it sound like, everyone that trolls will be kicked without doing anything.
    There are different types of trolls, if you troll me for example picking up a joke about me, would be fine because I would take it as a joke.
    But if I know you would do anything to screw an event up, no way. I want all members to have fun NOT to be bothered because of stupid actions.
    For example: Kicking everyone from the room and saying "JAJAJAJAJAJ I kicked Cobra".
    U cant kick someone based on the thought that he might ruin the event.

Thanks
    U cant kick someone based on the thought that he might ruin the event.
    You actually proved me you have the capability to rune an event.
    "For example: Kicking everyone from the room and saying "JAJAJAJAJAJ I kicked Cobra"."
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information