Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    You actually proved me you have the capability to rune an event.
    "For example: Kicking everyone from the room and saying "JAJAJAJAJAJ I kicked Cobra"."
    I haven't proved anything i said u cant kick someone did i mention U cant kick >me< because i might ruin the event?

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Arances View Post
    I haven't proved anything i said u cant kick someone did i mention U cant kick >me< because i might ruin the event?
    I understood everything you said.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    K thread locked.
    Will take a look at it later.

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Nisu, I apologise I did a mistake. Let's just stay cool and begin everything from fresh new.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    The initial reason for Cobra being reported was because he tends to kick people that troll in events. Perfectly valid; however it was also mentioned that he acted unprofessionally during a specific event held by Ommadawn – another valid point.

3 Lines isn't spam
    Bulk messages are considered to be spam, you will not receive the appropriate punishment as the criteria for it is 5 lines – this however, does not remove the fact that bulk repetitive messages are still considered to be spam. Asking questions is not bothered, when you ask questions repetitively it can be considered “annoying” as some would say. Take into consideration the fact that GM’s have to deal with many other players; meaning the world does not revolve around you as much as you’d love to assume so.

remember that time omma hosting dbn event then suddenly u come NOT ANNOUNCING AT ALL! U FINISHED HOSTING UR EVENT THEN WHEN OMMA ALMOST FINISHES HIS u come and throw a fking nade and killed coz of that i got kicked ur response? : we do that all the time
    oh so u go to a event that ur not even hosting and throw a nade without even announcing u do that all the time obv ...
    It was not Cobra who kicked you, it was Ommadawn due to the fact that you lost the round. Spoke to Cobra about this, he has taken responsibility for it and has stated himself that it was in fact his fault. A GM should not have randomly popped up and decided to join in out of the blue without notifying players of any changes to the event (Where a helper has entered and will be participating).

Oh so u told urself no this player will ruin my event lets kick him great ...
    If players are constantly trolling in events and ruining events, not following simple protocols laid out by the member of staff hosting an event; they are allowed to prevent you from participating in their events. It’s not your right to be able to participate in events but rather a priviledge; if you take advantage of the fact that these people who are voluntarily taking time out of their personal lives to host events and then respond by deciding to present inappropriate amounts of behaviour on the slight whim that you will be acknowledged by fellow players as someone with balls of steel that touches their kneecaps that in fact ruins the event then I don’t really see why we should allow you into events.

-

To conclude;

I highly suggest you stop trolling in events seeing as it is considered disrespectful towards the person who is hosting the event. What you want is to be respected; however there is no way you can expect that given that you’re not doing the same. It’s a reciprocal.

Cobra has been spoken to and I hope that you can accept his apology as well as my own on behalf of him.

Case closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information