• Yes!

24 88.89%
  • No.

3 11.11%

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Johnny's Avatar freemyboysojin

Thanks
    Hey guys! Johnny again, was just thinking of ways to improve the website.
    So here goes:

• People in their respective clans should be able to view the amount of points earned, so they know whether or not they are among the top four clan war'ers.
    • Points lost should also be view-able. For example, instead of just being able to see the amount of points won by members, points lost should be the column next to it. This would help the leaders or admins in deciding whether or not the member is benefiting the clan point-wise.
    • Win/Lose Ratio for clan wars should be available for each member. Let's say I've won 100 clan wars and lost 10. The clan page should show a 10.0 w/l ratio for me.
    • Sorting: We should be able to click on the different columns in order to sort out our clan members. If I clicked on "Last Login", the list should refresh to show me the members in order of their last login date. If I clicked on "Points", the list should be in order of points, and so on.
    • The "kick" function should have a pop-up message asking "Do you really want to kick this member?" Too many times have I been on mobile and clicked "kick" accidentally.
    • A column of "Join date" should be added.

If this is confusing for anyone, let me clear it up a bit.

People that are not in the clan should not be able to view: Points Earned, Points Lost, Win/Lose Ratio (of the members).

People that ARE in the clan will be able to view such categories.

This addition to the website should not negatively affect anyone, so I hope you guys feel as if this suggestion is a good idea.

Thanks!

Johnny/MyThIq
    Click for my gunz highlights

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Johnny for this useful post:

MimicCry (07-13-2013), Summer (07-13-2013)

Thread Information