Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    You think DDoS is funny?
    THIS IS ALL IN DUTCH, SO USE A TRANSLATOR IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHAT HE SAID.

In-Game Name of the user that is being reported: xxxxx a.k.a Romy

Reason for Reporting: DDoS

Evidence:

I was just in a TDM when i suddenly saw "xxxxx" enter the room. Soon i noticed that his "twin" >"xxxx" got banned for DDoSing me. When he saw my name he started whispering me with "flikkertje" which means "little fág" in english.

So i whispered him back with a question mark because i didn't screenshot his first whisper.

I went to a private room just because i could screenshot everything much easier instead of making screenshots in-game.

"Nature", which is banned from this server for DDoSing me whispered me on his friends account. He claimed he was at his friends house.

Because i know he used a "booter" which is an external website where you can fill in someone's ip adress and DDoS him, i typed some random shit in the game lobby to screenshot the time.
    As you can see, the time is 161.

When i kept asking why he DDoSed me, he said he didn't while we had enough proof. He also claimed he will proof he didn't DDoS. I wonder how...

I said there was more then enough proof that he was the guy who DDoSed me.

He kept claiming he was honest and didn't DDoS me...

I made another screenshot of the time because i knew i was gonna get DDoSed again... I also blocked whisper because i just wanted to play the game (:

Okay so i alt tabbed out of GunZ to change my music on Spotify when I disconnected. < LOL isn't that obvious? After being in-game for like 3 hours, i suddenly d/c after i spoke to him.

After the d/c i did a reset at my adapters.

It displays "no internet access"

This post is mainly posted for DAVE, because he's dutch and took care of him/them before.
    I'm reporting this because i think "romy, xxxxx" also DDoS people.

kthnxbai
    Last edited by Saiyan; 07-14-2013 at 11:39 PM. Reason: More info

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Pirate to the rescue.

Screenshot #1:
    Saiyan: ?
    xxxxx: F'aggot.
    xxxxx: (Something with about a report appeal, cannot figure it out since this kid lacks to write in his own language), you know I do not ddos.
    Saiyan: Yes.
    xxxxx: Oh, is that so?

Screenshot #2:
    Saiyan: xxxx, not you.
    xxxxx: I am xxx moron.
    xxxxx: I am at my friends house.
    Saiyan: Dave checked IPs
    Saiyan: Coincidentally they matched yours and your Skype.

Screenshot #3:
    Time screenshot 161

Screenshot #4:
    xxxxx: Uhu.
    Saiyan: Why do you DDOS man? Give me one good reason.
    Saiyan: So you can streak?
    xxxxx: Dude I do not DDOS, why are you talking crap?
    xxxxx: But it will be fine with that proof.
    xxxxx: That my proof is.
    xxxxx: That I did not do it.

Screenshot #5:
    Saiyan: How do you want to prove that penis?
    Saiyan: Your IP of your account and your Skype matched.
    Saiyan: Er is enough proof.
    Saiyan: More then enough.
    Saiyan: You are not getting unbanned.
    Saiyan: So stop with booting, go to Dave and explain it.
    Saiyan: Me honest and you might get an unban.

Screenshot #6:
    xxxxx: I am honest.
    Saiyan: Apparently not. kthnxbai

Screenshot #7:
    Time screenshot 164

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Pirate to the rescue.

Screenshot #1:
    xxxxx: F'aggot.
    xxxxx: (Something with about a report appeal, cannot figure it out since this kid lacks to write in his own language), you know I do not ddos.
    Saiyan: Yes.
    xxxxx: Oh, is that so?

Screenshot #2:
    Saiyan: xxxx, not you.
    xxxxx: I am xxx moron.
    xxxxx: I am at my friends house.
    Saiyan: Dave checked IPs
    Saiyan: Coincidentally they matched yours and your Skype.

Screenshot #3:
    Time screenshot 161

Screenshot #4:
    xxxxx: Uhu.
    Saiyan: Why do you DDOS man? Give me one good reason.
    Saiyan: So you can streak?
    xxxxx: Dude I do not DDOS, why are you talking crap?
    xxxxx: But it will be fine with that proof.
    xxxxx: That my proof is.
    xxxxx: That I did not do it.

Screenshot #5:
    Saiyan: How do you want to prove that penis?
    Saiyan: Your IP of your account and your Skype matched.
    Saiyan: Er is enough proof.
    Saiyan: More then enough.
    Saiyan: You are not getting unbanned.
    Saiyan: So stop with booting, go to Dave and explain it.
    Saiyan: Me honest and you might get an unban.

Screenshot #6:
    xxxxx: I am honest.
    Saiyan: Apparently not. kthnxbai

Screenshot #7:
    Time screenshot 164
    Thanks for the translation, Stephan!

me and saiyan bffs

Country
    Thanks
    Any update?

me and saiyan bffs

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Hello Saiyan, can you respond to this question: Has 'xxxxx (same guy which DDoS'd) contacted you again in-game?
    Last edited by Cobra; 07-21-2013 at 10:21 PM.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Hello Saiyan, can you respond to this question: Has 'xxxxx (same guy which DDoS'd) contacted you again in-game?
    He did, on his friends account which is the above character. He didn't really contact me again although i got DDoSed like 4 days ago....

EDIT: If you mean like did he whispered me AGAIN, no... i'm not playing on "kamiyatsu" which is the main character he knows about... i'm playing on different characters so its quite impossible to know who I am.

me and saiyan bffs

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    He did, on his friends account which is the above character. He didn't really contact me again although i got DDoSed like 4 days ago....

EDIT: If you mean like did he whispered me AGAIN, no... i'm not playing on "kamiyatsu" which is the main character he knows about... i'm playing on different characters so its quite impossible to know who I am.
    So you did get DDoS'd again. Have you been able to resolve the IP Address which they DoS/DDoS'd you with?
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    So you did get DDoS'd again. Have you been able to resolve the IP Address which they DoS/DDoS'd you with?
    Someone invited "No_Namer" in my skype call. When i asked him who he was he said "non of your busines". I knew he was up to something after giving that answer. After, I deleted him from my call. Ingame nature whispered me "Who the hell do you think you are, kicking me from the call for no reason?". I didn't reply because I don't often speak to people I don't know.

When i noticed he was in "Break" as well, I kicked him from the clan, just because I didn't like his attitude. I wanted to make Break a nice clan, together with the admins and KingSpell himself of course. Suddenly i started lagging and disconnected from the server while clanwaring. I called "KingSpell" on his celphone explaining why i didn't want unknown people in my call because I don't trust other people. I said to KingSpell that i think Nature a.k.a No_Namer DDoSed me because i kicked him from the clan and the call. He was kinda optimistic but he didn't get DDoSed. As soon as my internet came back i resolved his IP through his skype ID and saved it. I also got a message from him, saying "ENJOY THE DDOS?".

After being DDoSed 4 times in a week i decided to report. I think his IP matches nature's log-in IP because i've send all the screenshots, information, replays to Vizion and the forum. Its good Dave banned me, because i'm 100% sure he did it. Its a fact.

After a week goes by ( or something ) his friend "xxxxx" whispered me ^ (the report above) saying he was Nature but on his friends account to talk to me. He kept denying that he was the one DDoSing me. When i said "kthnxbai" and disabled my whisper... i got DDoSed again. Which means;

Nature's using a booter where he can log-on his account on a website to fill in my IP. Any time, everywhere. This means basically his friend "xxxxx" a.k.a "Romy" knows about the DDoS.

ALSO:

A good friend of mine gave me his private skype. He knows the guy but didn't have problems with him. If you want, I could PM it. It matched his "No_Namer" account IP. I have seriously no idea why he would DDoS me but i think he didn't like getting kicked from a clan where he don't belong in.
    This report is basically reporting Nature, but he's banned already... but because "xxxxx" a.k.a "Romy" whispered me... i knew he know how to DDoS as well. They're two friends. I also know another friend of them who DDoS other people but I don't have any proof YET.

me and saiyan bffs

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Someone invited "No_Namer" in my skype call. When i asked him who he was he said "non of your busines". I knew he was up to something after giving that answer. After, I deleted him from my call. Ingame nature whispered me "Who the hell do you think you are, kicking me from the call for no reason?". I didn't reply because I don't often speak to people I don't know.

When i noticed he was in "Break" as well, I kicked him from the clan, just because I didn't like his attitude. I wanted to make Break a nice clan, together with the admins and KingSpell himself of course. Suddenly i started lagging and disconnected from the server while clanwaring. I called "KingSpell" on his celphone explaining why i didn't want unknown people in my call because I don't trust other people. I said to KingSpell that i think Nature a.k.a No_Namer DDoSed me because i kicked him from the clan and the call. He was kinda optimistic but he didn't get DDoSed. As soon as my internet came back i resolved his IP through his skype ID and saved it. I also got a message from him, saying "ENJOY THE DDOS?".

After being DDoSed 4 times in a week i decided to report. I think his IP matches nature's log-in IP because i've send all the screenshots, information, replays to Vizion and the forum. Its good Dave banned me, because i'm 100% sure he did it. Its a fact.

After a week goes by ( or something ) his friend "xxxxx" whispered me ^ (the report above) saying he was Nature but on his friends account to talk to me. He kept denying that he was the one DDoSing me. When i said "kthnxbai" and disabled my whisper... i got DDoSed again. Which means;

Nature's using a booter where he can log-on his account on a website to fill in my IP. Any time, everywhere. This means basically his friend "xxxxx" a.k.a "Romy" knows about the DDoS.

ALSO:

A good friend of mine gave me his private skype. He knows the guy but didn't have problems with him. If you want, I could PM it. It matched his "No_Namer" account IP. I have seriously no idea why he would DDoS me but i think he didn't like getting kicked from a clan where he don't belong in.
    This report is basically reporting Nature, but he's banned already... but because "xxxxx" a.k.a "Romy" whispered me... i knew he know how to DDoS as well. They're two friends. I also know another friend of them who DDoS other people but I don't have any proof YET.
    I understand. Well, we will be aware of this situation, if this happens again, make sure to resolve the IP Address of the guy DDoSin'g you, and don't forget to include proof with the report.
    Unfortunately, since we have no proof about his friend DDoSin'g you, we can't do nothing, but as I said, we will be aware of this.

If you find difficulty to resolve the IP Address where you are getting DDoS'd from, there are certain programs to track where the traffic data is coming from.
    So, if this happens again, you can just show us a screenshot where the traffic is coming from.

If you need any assistance, feel free to personal message me.

Moved & Closed.
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Thread Information