Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Jakanadin's Avatar ThatGarboGamer

Country
    Thanks
    Me and Nick-S- are currently working on a Youtube Channel(To Be announced) that will be doing videos along the lines of Commentary with game-play, and currently need an Animator, as well as 2 other gamers that have(or have the ability to get) around 30 like Steam Games. Our videos will last anywhere from 5 to 20 minutes depending on the game, and we're still in the very early stages of development. If you're interested in being apart of this project, message me on here, Facebook, or Skype! We're currently non-profit, but if we get big and become Youtube partners, we'll evenly distribute funds per size of work-load.

Positions Filled:

~ Main Steam Gamers: Jakanadin

~ Back-up Gamers: *To be determined*

~ Video Editor: ** Anonymous**

~ Theme Creator/Sound Artist(Music Maker): ** Anonymous**

~ Logo Creator: KingChevy

~Sound Designer: * To be determined*

Positions Needing Filled:

~ Sound Engineer/Designer(Multiple Openings):

~ Main Steamer #2

~ Graphics Artist/Animator(Multiple Openings):

~ Back-up Steam Gamers(Two openings, two possible candidates already being considered):

~ Youtube Savvy(Knows well how to annotate, willing to place captions when needed, assists in making things for the video through Youtube; Multiple Openings):

~ Human Resource/Customer Service Representative(Able to have everyone in our team added across at least Facebook, so we can get them all together for a meeting, also Skype and Steam are a plus; Multiple Openings for CSR):

If you're interested in being apart of this project, message me on here, on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Jakanadin, on Skype at Jakanadin, or on Steam at Jakanadin! We're currently non-profit, but if we grow popular and become mainstream Youtube partners, we'll evenly distribute funds per size of work-load as seen fit by myself and Nick.
    Last edited by Jakanadin; 07-19-2013 at 08:39 PM.

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Jakanadin for this useful post:

Kira (07-16-2013), NutsLeader (07-16-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    And I'm not trying to be a d1ck or anything right now, but if you wish to participate in this don't just think of something that's happen we truly wish for your co-operation in a way that you're truly dedicated to working with us. we don't want someone that just joins for 1 round, gets bored and then bails on us afterwards.

so if you're truly serious about this please hit us up cause this is gonna be alot of fun!

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    30 "Like Steam" games?

I have like 74+ games on steam lol if that's what you're asking

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Subscribe cause Nick.

Country
    Thanks
    Like as in we all have those games as well to play, meaning Co-Op, Multi-Player, etc.. Garry's Mod, Half Life 2, Arma II, the like.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    I'll subscribe.

Heishiro Mitsurugi's Avatar Die.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Jakanadin View Post
    Like as in we all have those games as well to play, meaning Co-Op, Multi-Player, etc.. Garry's Mod, Half Life 2, Arma II, the like.
    I've got all those.
    I'm in!

Country
    Thanks
    Alright cool man. We've got 2 others currently(First come first serve, you know what I mean ) who are in for the last two main spots as back-up Youtubers, but I DEFINITELY want you on the team for the Design thing. If things don't work out with them, we'll try you out as well. We need to all mesh properly, be comfortable with one another, and most of all, enjoy ourselves while we do it.

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    I can help with designing logos and such if you'd like. (In the near future, as I'm currently without a ethernet wire that reaches.)

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    pls

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information