Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Because 4 characters just isn't enough.
    make more accounts pls

3. The following user said thank you to Opeth for this useful post:

Hangman (08-05-2013)

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Additional 1 Characters for VIP/Golden Members?

5. The following 2 users say thank you to Izzat for this useful post:

Cone (08-03-2013), Juriën (08-03-2013)

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    It might be possible but there's no way to discuss this. You guys have no idea how much time it will cost to code all that stuff. Its not just about the client, also the database, website... everything has to be re-coded just because you cannot choose between names. Buy some coins and make alt accounts. Make some level 1 characters and re-name your main name once in a while. Don't forget to make a alt account for your old name as well. People could steal your old name if you don't.

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by izzat yo View Post
    additional 1 characters for vip/golden members?
    free for all.

Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    It might be possible but there's no way to discuss this. You guys have no idea how much time it will cost to code all that stuff. Its not just about the client, also the database, website... everything has to be re-coded just because you cannot choose between names. Buy some coins and make alt accounts. Make some level 1 characters and re-name your main name once in a while. Don't forget to make a alt account for your old name as well. People could steal your old name if you don't.
    Idk what you are saying but I think there shouldn't be just 4 characters in an account. I'd prefer to have more characters. To join more clans.
    Last edited by Min; 07-17-2013 at 12:31 PM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Country
    Thanks
    free for all.

Idk what you are saying but I think there shouldn't be just 4 characters in an account. I'd prefer to have more characters. To join more clans.
    GunZ is pre-coded. Its already made by MAIET and their partners. McSic, Dace and Linear88 i believe did some modifications and custom work but adding more characters would be difficult to code. Its not like you can set "4" to "8" no... they need to script it everywhere such as the client, website and their database. Oh, and in my opinion... if we all could create like 8 characters, people will need to use names such as "greyhound8329" just because everything else it taken. Leave it to 4 characters or make a new account.

me and saiyan bffs

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Saiyan for this useful post:

AgentGhost (07-17-2013), SuperShotty (07-18-2013)

Donator

Thanks
    GunZ is pre-coded. Its already made by MAIET and their partners. McSic, Dace and Linear88 i believe did some modifications and custom work but adding more characters would be difficult to code. Its not like you can set "4" to "8" no... they need to script it everywhere such as the client, website and their database. Oh, and in my opinion... if we all could create like 8 characters, people will need to use names such as "greyhound8329" just because everything else it taken. Leave it to 4 characters or make a new account.
    I agree.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    I'm quite sure the devs of fgunz could handle adding characters per account. It was done in hg gunz. So I believe it isn't extremely difficult. Well people need to get more creative with names. And not to mention there is the character delete system that is implemented. So I don't think there will be much of a problem for people to get good IGNs.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm quite sure the devs of fgunz could handle adding characters per account. It was done in hg gunz. So I believe it isn't extremely difficult. Well people need to get more creative with names. And not to mention there is the character delete system that is implemented. So I don't think there will be much of a problem for people to get good IGNs.
    Not yet. I'm sure people have like 10 accounts with 4 characters just for the names. That makes 40, imagine having 8 slots. That'd make 80. Its useless.

me and saiyan bffs

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Not yet. I'm sure people have like 10 accounts with 4 characters just for the names. That makes 40, imagine having 8 slots. That'd make 80. Its useless.
    6 slots is enough. And who still keeps IGN's in 2013? lol. I don't think anyone is dumb enough to be keeping IGN's and not using them. The idea is to use all the chars and join multiple clans to cw etc.

14. The following user said thank you to Min for this useful post:

Google (07-17-2013)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information