• More characters per account

48 64.86%
  • 4 chars per account ( current limit)

26 35.14%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    server with more unnecessary alts and bulk characters. server overload server overload server overload server overload
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Steƒƒ View Post
    This totally can be abused to '' sell '' donation items you already got on your account to another person witouth selling to whole account.
    This will cause alot of trouble, I dont think (personally) that this is a good idea.
    I know it's a bad idea, that's why I voted for "No" but as I said before, probably the main reason of this topic to be start are the donations.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Some people are never satisfied...
    MAIET already made it so people who register can create 4 characters on 1 account, for people who are not satisfied with just 1 character.
    You can always make a second account, which grants you 8 characters sort to say.

People like you should be happy with what others hand them out, I vote NO.
    It's just a suggestion. I am happy but im giving an idea. Or you prefer no ideas to be given at all? Aren't we suppose to be innovative?

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    May be cool. Voted yes.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Let me put it this way...
    Be f*cking happy for one what we the Freestylecrew & you the community have built up.
    Out of like 20 suggestions there is only 1 decent one, the rest is just 'me me me, I want this and that blablabla..' .
    We do view all the suggestions that are posted, we discuss them, but this thread (for example) feels like a demand.
    It isn't a demand. I can't force the dev team to code it. Thats why there is a voting poll to see how the community feels? I believe that fgunz still has some things that can be worked on so that players can enjoy a better gaming experience. So you believe we should just be happy with how fgunz currently is? I think you don't make a good developer. A good developer would be an innovative one. Disappointing to see your reaction to this thread.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    I've read the thread but I still don't know why you think 4 slots is not enough, why is 5 or 6 the magic number?

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    I've read the thread but I still don't know why you think 4 slots is not enough, why is 5 or 6 the magic number?
    Example. I have 4 chars with clans. I wish to make a new char to join another clan. But slot is full. Also leveling new characters is actually fun.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    GunZ is pre-coded. Its already made by MAIET and their partners. McSic, Dace and Linear88 i believe did some modifications and custom work but adding more characters would be difficult to code. Its not like you can set "4" to "8" no... they need to script it everywhere such as the client, website and their database. Oh, and in my opinion... if we all could create like 8 characters, people will need to use names such as "greyhound8329" just because everything else it taken. Leave it to 4 characters or make a new account.
    You should apply for developer, you seem to know a lot about it!

9. The following 2 users say thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

buffjews (07-18-2013), Rain (08-05-2013)

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    Example. I have 4 chars with clans. I wish to make a new char to join another clan. But slot is full. Also leveling new characters is actually fun.
    Make new account.
    Oh wait you dont have your donation items on it, guess you cant play without them, huh? '-' ...

Banned

Thanks
    i vote 300 characters per account

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information