View Poll Results: More characters?

Voters
74. You may not vote on this poll
  • More characters per account

48 64.86%
  • 4 chars per account ( current limit)

26 35.14%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    Lol i have 1 character only.

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Claudia's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    sounds fair enough ;-; i don't think Golden Member/VIP deserve that addtional slots since the VIP's already have lots of benefit which include the new feature of name changing and so. If the admins wants to have it on the server make sure it's free for all.

Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks

4. The following user said thank you to Legancy for this useful post:

buffjews (07-18-2013)

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Just no.

Let me think of another suggestion, a ban4stupidity thread, you, greyhound, are the first in the list.

2k1uj3h21's Avatar r+r alles back ;$

Thanks
    Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
    Some people are never satisfied...
    MAIET already made it so people who register can create 4 characters on 1 account, for people who are not satisfied with just 1 character.
    You can always make a second account, which grants you 8 characters sort to say.

People like you should be happy with what others hand them out, I vote NO.
    That doesnt make sense at all, theres a suggestion section for a reason. Its a really good idea imo, replying 'people like you should be happy with what they have' really doesnt make any sense in a suggestion thread.

Originally Posted by HellSniper View Post
    Make new account.
    Oh wait you dont have your donation items on it, guess you cant play without them, huh? '-' ...
    Doesnt make sense either, some people cw, its almost impossible to win a few cws without donors. Money doesnt grow on trees yo, and hey, you have donors aswell right? Cant play without them, huh? (;
    Last edited by 2k1uj3h21; 07-18-2013 at 10:13 PM.

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoreanAim View Post
    Just no.

Let me think of another suggestion, a ban4stupidity thread, you, greyhound, are the first in the list.
    And you believe this suggestion is stupid? Well too bad 56% believe it's a good idea. You have your own opinion and so do I. Calling others stupid just proves how immature you are. Good job.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    This idea is more stupid than my suggestion about making donation weapons more overpowered.

9. The following user said thank you to Boubble for this useful post:

Poarn's Avatar Obv newgen

Thanks
    This isn't even a question.
    It's a simple answer ;
    NO.
    Why not?
    Please get your 4 characters to lvl 99 and make a screenshot ... okay?

While you got 4 lvl 99 characters, JUST REBIRTH.
    And you've got a brand new lvl 1...
    It's a freaking useless poll..
    Why would you like more then 4 characters per account, while you can only play 1 at a time?

Alcoholic

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Greyhound View Post
    And you believe this suggestion is stupid? Well too bad 56% believe it's a good idea. You have your own opinion and so do I. Calling others stupid just proves how immature you are. Good job.
    The team does take into consideration every suggestion that is made, but when it comes to a voting thread to see what the sever thinks then 56% is actually very low, especially one with the team not liking the idea. If the votes were to have let's say maybe 85% or 90% votes and sees that most of the server is in support with this idea, they would consider it. But again, I see no point in this, in most games you create an account and you have one character, on here you have four. What seems to be the problem? If you want to join another clan you can temporarily leave one, if you think leveling up new chars is fun you can reset your character at www.fgunz.net

I really don't see how this would benefit fgunz, my vote is no.
    Last edited by Rocka; 07-19-2013 at 01:47 PM.

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Rocka for this useful post:

Ommadawn (07-19-2013), Saiyan (07-19-2013)

Min's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Poarn View Post
    This isn't even a question.
    It's a simple answer ;
    NO.
    Why not?
    Please get your 4 characters to lvl 99 and make a screenshot ... okay?

While you got 4 lvl 99 characters, JUST REBIRTH.
    And you've got a brand new lvl 1...
    It's a freaking useless poll..
    Why would you like more then 4 characters per account, while you can only play 1 at a time?
    To join more clans on more chars. Now with 4 chars I can only join 4 clans. But if I had 6 chars i can join 6 clans. And clan hopping kind of sucks so yeah 6 characters would solve the problem of needing to leave clans that you wish to stay in.

Originally Posted by Rocka View Post
    The team does take into consideration every suggestion that is made, but when it comes to a voting thread to see what the sever thinks then 56% is actually very low, especially one with the team not liking the idea. If the votes were to have let's say maybe 85% or 90% votes and sees that most of the server is in support with this idea, they would consider it. But again, I see no point in this, in most games you create an account and you have one character, on here you have four. What seems to be the problem? If you want to join another clan you can temporarily leave one, if you think leveling up new chars is fun you can reset your character at www.fgunz.net

I really see how this would benefit fgunz, my vote is no.
    It's a discussion and a debate. Some agree some don't. I'm not pushing the dev team to make it. I'm just stating my opinion and so are others. The problem is needing to temporarily leave clans. Having extra 2 characters doesn't bring any harm to fgunz does it?
    Last edited by Min; 07-19-2013 at 01:48 PM.

FGunZ IGN : Mode
    Clan : -

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information