View Poll Results: which is better in the future?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 720

18 54.55%
  • Ps4

15 45.45%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Sniper's Avatar Ex-Top Crew Leader/ Intermediate PHP Coder

Thanks
    There all fake!!

they arent offical yet..its just ideas
    ty Enuma aka Izoka

I not pro =[

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trencal View Post
    The only reason xbox has the most games is because it came out a YEAR BEFORE THE OTHER CONSOLES xD

It should have more games.

If you ever looked into both consoles Ps3 has the best graphics.

As well as a blue ray player.

Which, when ps3 came out, ran by itself for 400$

so why not spare 200 more and get a ps3?

The order was:
    Xbox360 at November 22, 2005
    Ps3 at November 11, 2006
    Wii at November 19, 2006

See why it has so many games?

:o xD
    Yes I know about the graphics, and I also know about blueray, but if you even go to youtube you know what video you'll probably get, "599 US DOLLAR", which people obviously weren't happy with, plus, over nearly all the people i've asked, most have a 360, and say they're happier having that then a PS3, since most games that were on 360 were ported to PS3 a YEAR after. And I know there were new games also, but very few. plus i'll say PS3 is nice, I just like my 360 better. May not have the uber graphics a PS3 does but it came out a year before AND still made me cry when I saw it.t-t

Banned

Thanks
    Wii FTW
    NWAHHAHA

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
    There all fake!!

they arent offical yet..its just ideas
    Ps4 seems to be real, Playstation Vps have backed it up.

Xbox and Wii are still undetermined.

Originally Posted by ~Firebrand~ View Post
    Yes I know about the graphics, and I also know about blueray, but if you even go to youtube you know what video you'll probably get, "599 US DOLLAR", which people obviously weren't happy with, plus, over nearly all the people i've asked, most have a 360, and say they're happier having that then a PS3, since most games that were on 360 were ported to PS3 a YEAR after. And I know there were new games also, but very few. plus i'll say PS3 is nice, I just like my 360 better. May not have the uber graphics a PS3 does but it came out a year before AND still made me cry when I saw it.t-t
    Thing is the Ps3 will outlast the Xbox.

Give it another year or so.

Ps3 will build up its reputwar of games and will bring back its serious players.

People werent happy with the price because they didnt see a need for Blue ray.

Still now most movies are on dvds.

Blue ray is the future, as Dvd's were the future of Cassettes.

Prices of Tvs will shrink and people will purchase larger and better looking TV's and want graphics to rival the looks of the tv.

Xbox cant do that as ps3 can.

Xbox was looking for a quick game of people, and a quick income.

Ps3 looks down the road.

Xbox will run outta its series as it used them up.

Ps3 will continue spurting out its normal games as its been alive alot longer, it knows how to run things

as well as Xbox having a flaw, u have to pay for internet.

Ps3 is Free.
    As well as an internet browser.

Xbox is what, 50$ a year?

Xbox was 400 to start, Ps3 at 600.

yet u have to pay yearly.

So after 4 years the price will be the same.

People dont think ahead.

They see one price and think thats the end.

I know when i buy a console i buy it largely for teh internet value.

I like to watch surfthechannel and watchtvsitcoms on big screen instead of a computer screen.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

MUSE's Avatar New Member
    i would say Xbox 720 because I've always been a big fan of Microsoft

@Trencal:

sure the PS internet connection have always been free, but the thing is, even IF it adds up in the end, 50 bucks out of your pocket for a full year PLUS one extra month for free is worth every penny.

In my honest opinion Microsoft always comes out with fun new updates, like the new interface update and such, it's like a brand new console without any charge out of your wallet to get it! Sure there was a lot of hype over the ever so popular PS3 home, but the thing is, it didn't even prove successful, at least not from the reviews I've heard about and the opinions of my friends who own the PS3.

I know it is all based on opinion, so my opinion is that Sony does not really come out with that many updates that revolutionize anything, sure they have the PS shop or whatever it's called, that's a good thing they got going for them, but really, Microsoft already came out with that ahead of time.

And also regarding the internet browser on the big screen, it is a nice add-on, but an add-on that not many people really consider or think about.
    Last edited by MUSE; 05-27-2009 at 12:27 AM.
    ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Thanks
    Ps4 seems to be real, Playstation Vps have backed it up.

Xbox and Wii are still undetermined.

Thing is the Ps3 will outlast the Xbox.

Give it another year or so.

Ps3 will build up its reputwar of games and will bring back its serious players.

People werent happy with the price because they didnt see a need for Blue ray.

Still now most movies are on dvds.

Blue ray is the future, as Dvd's were the future of Cassettes.

Prices of Tvs will shrink and people will purchase larger and better looking TV's and want graphics to rival the looks of the tv.

Xbox cant do that as ps3 can.

Xbox was looking for a quick game of people, and a quick income.

Ps3 looks down the road.

Xbox will run outta its series as it used them up.

Ps3 will continue spurting out its normal games as its been alive alot longer, it knows how to run things

as well as Xbox having a flaw, u have to pay for internet.

Ps3 is Free.
    As well as an internet browser.

Xbox is what, 50$ a year?

Xbox was 400 to start, Ps3 at 600.

yet u have to pay yearly.

So after 4 years the price will be the same.

People dont think ahead.

They see one price and think thats the end.

I know when i buy a console i buy it largely for teh internet value.

I like to watch surfthechannel and watchtvsitcoms on big screen instead of a computer screen.
    Hmm, Now there are some points I agree with you on, and some I don't, MAINLY a big one, the internet is free, now that is EPIC, and after 4 years, the price will be the same, probably, but blueray, that's ALWAYS going to be a "maybe" in peoples mind, I saw blueray, and thought, ok it's cool. But that's all, it wasn't the biggest jump i'd seen in my life, and that's why it was always remain a "maybe" in the situation to the DVD. Also your only looking at the Elite price, which was 400 and not at the others, which is what most people got. And about the serious players? The serious players WE'RE the ones who bought it when it first came out, as most people a year later had the 360. IDK about the games and how they'll build back up, they probably will so I can't argue with that, but the thing is, the only people who will actually PS3 are the HELL bent Loyal PS fans, and people who really want to test the highest limit of graphics on a gaming console, otherwise, people who bought the 360 will probably still be happy with JUST the 360.

EDIT: I don't mind playing that $50 since the year earlier I had the console and didn't really care too much.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Even so.

No Internet Browser :o

A main point which would've made me buy the 360.

But a point which pushed me away from it.

Blueray is mainly for Large LCD screen tvs.

This together with the change of numerical aperture to 0.85 is what enables Blu-ray Discs to hold 25GB/50GB. Recent development by Pioneer has pushed the storage capacity to 500GB on a single disc by using 20 layers.

It will be used for gaming as well.

How often do u see games that require more than 1 cd now adays?

They slowly will require more and more space to run as it contains more interaction, more plot and more info.

Blue-ray will be used in the future, becuase of their carrying capacity.

Its a maybe now becuase we dont have a true use for it.

But wouldnt it be a little easier if instead of buying a huge 500gb hard drive we had a little cd which holded the same amount? easily transferable to other computers. Holding a ton of space.

It wil be used in the future, believe me
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Thanks
    Even so.

No Internet Browser :o

A main point which would've made me buy the 360.

But a point which pushed me away from it.

Blueray is mainly for Large LCD screen tvs.

This together with the change of numerical aperture to 0.85 is what enables Blu-ray Discs to hold 25GB/50GB. Recent development by Pioneer has pushed the storage capacity to 500GB on a single disc by using 20 layers.

It will be used for gaming as well.

How often do u see games that require more than 1 cd now adays?

They slowly will require more and more space to run as it contains more interaction, more plot and more info.

Blue-ray will be used in the future, becuase of their carrying capacity.

Its a maybe now becuase we dont have a true use for it.

But wouldnt it be a little easier if instead of buying a huge 500gb hard drive we had a little cd which holded the same amount? easily transferable to other computers. Holding a ton of space.

It wil be used in the future, believe me
    Make a good point about the Blue-ray, but I think they brought that out way too early in that case as people now don't use it THAT much. Im the kind of guy who has to see to believe. Oh and the internet browser of the PS3? Sorry, but all you'd need is a lead I have right now that connects my PC to my TV and JOB done. Having a browser on any console is probably possible, look at the Wii. Which is why it's not that amazing, that's why the 360 appeals more, because most things it brings out is fresh, and atleast trying to be creative.

Superdry's Avatar Ex Admin

Thanks
    ps4 all the way, i had play station 1, den ps1 den ps2 now ps3 so ps4 next lul ;D

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Gucci View Post
    ps4 all the way, i had play station 1, den ps1 den ps2 now ps3 so ps4 next lul ;D
    PS Fan boy much? Nah in all honesty I have nothing against the PS in general, I just prefer the Xbox, somehow this discussions never gonna end with tren.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information