View Poll Results: which is better in the future?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Xbox 720

18 54.55%
  • Ps4

15 45.45%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Lt_Joe's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Well Xbox all the way, mainly for the Library of games, and tons of DLC and my guess, next gen will be even better. YES I am a fan boy, yet I am not ignorant and admit every system has its faults such as the 360 graphic isn't as good as the PS3's and doesn't have blu-ray. Just... don't get me started on the Wii >.> (Ok I am a little bit biased on the Wii )

Thanks
    Nathzi put this in your post in the beginning.

Rumored pictures and systems:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPAFvWj-TBY

Joobie's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    PS4
    Waitin for GTA X XD

Bakuda's Avatar Freestyler

Thanks
    if it is official then XBOX 720 FTW!! IT ROCKS GOING TO BE NEW KICK ASS GAMES.

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by Muse
    50 bucks out of your pocket for a full year PLUS one extra month for free is worth every penny.
    I completely disagree with that. Microsoft says that you will get exclusive content for subscribing as a gold member, but all it truly does is allow you to play against other people. EVERYTHING (pictures, add-ons, themes, small upgrades, etc..) costs a certain amount of microsoft points. Not only that but you can't just purchase that one item, you have to buy microsoft points in bulk.

The only thing you get other than the ability to play against others (which the ps3 offers for free) is news about upcoming games/events. I can get all that information on the INTERNET for free. Xbox live gold membership is a complete rip, and if I didn't have so many friends who played on xbox live you wouldn't catch me dead wasting that money.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

aznkord's Avatar Old Schooler

Thanks
    PS4

XBOX360 overheats so im thinking XBOX720 will overheat too.

Respect List:
    Sniper, McSic, Gucci, Motorola, Nathzi, Galaxy, Ukrainer, Forsaken, ImYou, StroopWafels, Trencal$w33tY, Grascen, YummyPie

Forsaken's Avatar Ex - Owner
    Originally Posted by aznkord View Post
    PS4

XBOX360 overheats so im thinking XBOX720 will overheat too.
    Speaking of which (even though this is off-topic), my xbox just got the two lights of death a couple days ago. They want to charge me $119 (not including shipping, which I also have to pay for) to fix an overheating issue, LOL.

“Be extremely subtle, even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious, even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.” -Sun Tzu

I am Forsaken.

aznkord's Avatar Old Schooler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Forsaken View Post
    Speaking of which (even though this is off-topic), my xbox just got the two lights of death a couple days ago. They want to charge me $119 (not including shipping, which I also have to pay for) to fix an overheating issue, LOL.
    Thats why Xbox is gaii lol
    PS3 is better cause of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts ;D

Respect List:
    Sniper, McSic, Gucci, Motorola, Nathzi, Galaxy, Ukrainer, Forsaken, ImYou, StroopWafels, Trencal$w33tY, Grascen, YummyPie

~Firebrand~'s Avatar Brand of Justice-Yo daddy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by aznkord View Post
    Thats why Xbox is gaii lol
    PS3 is better cause of Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts ;D
    Final fantasy's coming out on Xbox too. Kingdom hearts is good but people are too much of girls to actually just say, "it's good", and instead go "SORAXRIKU FOREVER", which torments me to this day... And btw the overheating s basically the old version of the xbox 360, which can actually be fixed by yourself easily. My bro did mine in about 50 mins.
    Job done.

Edit: @Aznkord: Did the Xbox overheat? NO. And Microsoft soon fixed that problem, yes it did cost to fix it, IF you didn't buy it as soon as it was out I thin, my friend had his done for free.
    Job done.
    Last edited by ~Firebrand~; 05-27-2009 at 04:40 AM.

Trencal's Avatar FGunZ GM

Thanks
    Kingdom hearts is one of hte best PS games ive ever played.

Im a guy.

I love it.

its amazing.

I love the story line.

Makes it worth while.
    Ima Noob.
    I suck.

Add this in your signature if you want ^5 pink back in FGunz!

Originally Posted by McSic View Post
    Inorite, now donate some more, I need a new TV.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information