Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Chrysanthum View Post
    What's up DDaggerDD? Good to see your suggestions will be implemented!
    rough times atm, not active on the internet at all, tryna hang in there, seems things are getting better thoe. gonna take some time to get internet at home though.

oh and thanks, yea good to see some thought going into the review of the items/subjects I pointed out. good show!

Chrysanthum's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    Hope you get the internets fast. What's life without it!?
    Since light travels faster than sound, some people might appear bright until you hear them speak.

McSic's Avatar L e a d e r

Thanks
    What I can tell from your post:

- We currently just have 1 type of daggers, you want us to have 2 types:
    - Higher delay, Higher damage, Lower Range -- and -- Lower delay, Lower damage, Higher Range
    ^ We can do that, no big thing -- but I don't think we have enough spear-like models to have spear-like daggers though

- Ijji Daggers: http://i.imgur.com/0m5SLpo.jpg (I could not find 2 types of daggers there, all daggers I've seen had the same range)
    - Reduce Dagger Range from 190 (FGunZ) to 160 (Ijji)
    - Increase Delay from ~290 (FGunZ) to ~340 (Ijji)
    - Damage should be fine the way it is right now (the damage is quite high to promote daggers and keep up with the katanas, as our katanas also have more dmg than on Ijji)

- Shotguns should be somewhat okay right now, if I take a look at Ijji's: http://i.imgur.com/wSdju2T.jpg
    - BUT: we should have more shotguns at 1000 delay
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD
    Shotguns on FGunZ with their lower penatration on lower delay shotguns in the in game shop.
    I was having a mega hard time beating that kid at first, I could hit 5 shots in a row, at ANY range, and he would ONLY lose AP, and maybe lose about 1- 10 HP. It takes SOOO Many shots to kill with these type of shotguns on FGunZ because they have lower penetration towards HP as well, they just only take out AP even at mid range, long range, close range. If you go to some1 and test it, watch how many shots it takes to kill at mid range. Hmm i wonder if their spread is just horrible as well, o well.
    ^ That probably has to do with the anti-lead problems and should be fixed in the upcoming update (also: it's quite important where you aim at, feet or head)
    The Balance of in game shotguns, from lower level to higher levels, excluding shotguns that are "Avenger" Type, Also Donor Shotguns- Again.
    So yeah, in the in game shop, shotguns seem to follow this trend for many levels, for a long while: Lower delay, less damage, and higher delay, more damage. This is pretty unique to FGunZ, it's like Kod's and Katana's in a way, however, at a certain level break, I think around 80+, the lower delay shotguns start to get boosted damage. So, some1 using the lower damage lower delay shotguns have emense pressure against some1 using the same but just boosted damage. Why break away from that trend with the shotguns? Change the lower delay lower damage to be overpowered/most used/favoured just because they start to gain damage to match the regular 980-1100s delay shotguns, but with lower delay, allowing for triple rs. Not smart. Some1 fighting a clone of themselves, and copy cat clone somehow, having the exact same aim and able to do the same moves... Here's how it is, you are fighting some1 that can just spray in more shots in a certain time frame with their shotguns and they don't lose damage for it. So if you miss 1 shot, you are now 1 shot behind and you will feel it hard core if you are against some1 that has really good aim, that if you missed 1 shot, you lose, and its not because they are just that godly, its also because they can simply go a shot ahead of you because they have guns that can triple, can shoot faster, and don't have a damage penalty because of it, so they can just go a shot ahead of u again even without you missing a shot, this makes you feel even more hard core behind in the battle just for missing 1 shot or not missing at all lol. This is what the donor shotguns do as well. They don't follow the in game shop's shotgun trend AT ALL. The in game shot, again, has shotguns that are, lower delay, less damage compared to the other ones, higher delay, more damage(not the avenger type). So you get donor shotguns that have 900-950 delay, that can triple rs, get boosted damage... Yeah.. So if you are using the lower delay lower damage against a lower delay... wait wtf, higher damage? In games, thats calleda ****ing handi cap, take that shit off. Triple rs, making walking more viable.. I go into a clan war and i see people just spamming rs 50% of the time each round from mid - long range, people dont even really approach each other in certain maps because walking is more viable.
    ^ The problem is: if we increase the delay of high lvl shotguns / donor shotguns like you said, they're not gonna be any better than mid lvl shotguns, so we gotta increase the dmg of those high lvl/donor shotguns in order to have them be stronger than the mid lvl shotguns, but then everyone will complain about how high their dmg is -- this is a balancing problem that could not be taken care of with the amount of shotguns we have
    But here's my idea: I can change the shotgun stats so we have more shotguns with similar/same stats, e.g. 4 shotguns at lvl 50 with same stats, 4 shotguns at lvl 55 with same stats, 4 shotguns at 60 with same stats, and so on, so people can choose which one looks best to them, so you have 2-4 shotguns to chose from - with same stats (lvl 60 shotguns would of course be slightly stronger than lvl 55 shotguns, and lvl 55 shotguns would be slightly stronger than lvl 50 shotguns, and so on) -- that way we don't have to mess up the delays as much and we would have the whole thing be more balanced

- Having more options for player who prefer leading, e.g. lead-clanwars -- we're working on that

Also to make the server truely lead and anti lead... When you log on or better, when you make a room, have an option that auto pops up that asks do you want to make a lead room or anti lead room instead of defauting to one. But that message everytime when making a room would be annoying, so then have an option that says, "default to lead/anti lead for the next times?" So then you wont get annoyed by some message, but could still go into game room options to switch back to anti lead/lead.
    ^ Sounds good.

/ Thread re-opened, I'd like some feedback.

4. The following 4 users say thank you to McSic for this useful post:

GeorgeGFX (11-07-2013), iReflex (11-08-2013), Notorious (11-07-2013), Steff (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Originally Posted by McSic View Post

*snip*

/ Thread re-opened, I'd like some feedback.
    I love all of this, please do it

You both are geniuses!

Freestyler

Thanks

- We currently just have 1 type of daggers, you want us to have 2 types:
    - Higher delay, Higher damage, Lower Range -- and -- Lower delay, Lower damage, Higher Range
    ^ We can do that, no big thing -- but I don't think we have enough spear-like models to have spear-like daggers though
    its the same range as a sword so.... just do what maiet did, they kept the daggers the same length as regular ones pretty much, maybe just a biiiiit longer, they had some curved feature to it so it didnt look like some long stick.

- Ijji Daggers: http://i.imgur.com/0m5SLpo.jpg (I could not find 2 types of daggers there, all daggers I've seen had the same range)
    - Reduce Dagger Range from 190 (FGunZ) to 160 (Ijji)
    - Increase Delay from ~290 (FGunZ) to ~340 (Ijji)
    - Damage should be fine the way it is right now (the damage is quite high to promote daggers and keep up with the katanas, as our katanas also have more dmg than on Ijji)
    Your're missing some info then, its out-dated. Also, sword damage higher on here... ?? why lol. its not like stats are higher on here (unless you have full donator sets? or ... ?) so why just boost damage randomly.

- Shotguns should be somewhat okay right now, if I take a look at Ijji's: http://i.imgur.com/wSdju2T.jpg
    - BUT: we should have more shotguns at 1000 delay
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    What the heck is up with the random delays on shotguns, random odd numbers, just throwing numbers out there? Messing up my D-Style moves that actually require timing/shooting move *Recently added*
    Shot Guns- The Triple RS- BULL!
    well the shotgun mess isnt really okay if thats still going on.... i didnt go on any gunz in a long time.

^ That probably has to do with the anti-lead problems and should be fixed in the upcoming update (also: it's quite important where you aim at, feet or head)
    yea but i also played with the lower level sg's in lead duels a lot so....

^ The problem is: if we increase the delay of high lvl shotguns / donor shotguns like you said, they're not gonna be any better than mid lvl shotguns
    Increase? why just randomly lower delay anyway.... doesn't make sense to me if for years the default lowest delay and main standard (which is the standard competitively), and just randomly lower delay, really doesnt do anything besides mess up some of the timings for techniques/ modify the timings for some moves/techniques, thats it lol, aka, 980 delay compared to 1000 delay is basically the same thing, but when u mix n match too mutch.. its pretty lame, especially wid things like ldyoyors. Anyway, u did say there should be more 1000 delya sgs, however last time i checked, there were only around 2 - 4. Unless u mean fgunz added some more of em recently, then thats really good, hopefully they're available to a wider range of character levels. Also, 950 delay and lower is the only real difference, maybe 951 too but w/e, anything around 950 = triple reload shot can be done, but u cannot do it with any sg in fgunz besides the 950 and lower delayed ones.

The donor Shotguns that have 950 delay and lower = the truley unbalanced ones. Thats what i meant by the donor shotguns... not all of them, my bad lol. still random delays like 977 is weird wtf lol O_O. (not saying there are donor sg's with random delays... but if there are..... well...)

But here's my idea: I can change the shotgun stats so we have more shotguns with similar/same stats, e.g. 4 shotguns at lvl 50 with same stats, 4 shotguns at lvl 55 with same stats, 4 shotguns at 60 with same stats, and so on,
    thank you.
    so people can choose which one looks best to them, so you have 2-4 shotguns to chose from - with same stats (lvl 60 shotguns would of course be slightly stronger than lvl 55 shotguns, and lvl 55 shotguns would be slightly stronger than lvl 50 shotguns, and so on) -- that way we don't have to mess up the delays as much and we would have the whole thing be more balanced
    seems legit, nice.

- Having more options for player who prefer leading, e.g. lead-clanwars -- we're working on that
    sounds good.

^ Sounds good.
    agreed.

Also dont forget
    Wallrun/jump rise animation/gravity and Female dstyle moves related to Wall Jump on FGunZ
    Another thing is the gravity in the game, the jumps are messed up, more specifically, mainly/only the wall jumps/wall run jumps, the jump rise animation is a bit off to the point where you can aerial yoyo with shotguns/machine guns on a female character and that changes everything about dstyle lol, =/. females have slingshot... cough... and a lot of moves, which make them a faster style of dstyle and stuff, its a unique style of playing on a female because they are not able to do yoyos with those 2 guns i mentioned just now. But since walljump has been modified here, i can do weird things on a female character... dstyle is really messed up here.
    ABOUT DAGGER STATS:

Lowest damage on a dagger should be 10. Highest should be 15, don't mess up the penetration ratio on the daggers from the original (which idk what they were). Cuz if that gets messed up, then the right damage wouldnt matter.

Higher delay, More damage, less range:
    15 damage, 346 delay, 190 range (strongest dagger on ijji for this type, was called crystal blade). Note these type of daggers arent used anymore because more range and less delay > just a bit less damage. Its all good because we learned to cope with it, don't change anything.

Lower delay, Less damage, more range:
    12 damage, 326 delay, 220 range. (no armor boosting stats was on this one, there were 2 or three that gave more armor/hp, one had more AP, but 1 less damage from 12. One had more ap, more damage, the boosted range, but less delay, equal delay to 346 ( the standard for a long time, and the standard for the stronger daggers).
    kk thanks for the reply to the thread man, i have no internet, and now no electricity so i might not reply in a very long time and yes, i am poor... had a good home but live got screwed over all of a sudden.
    Last edited by DDaggerDD; 11-29-2013 at 12:32 AM.

Freestyler

Thanks
    bump, jus wondering if u read thru my reply micsic

8. The following user said thank you to DDaggerDD for this useful post:

BuckleBerry (11-29-2013)

Thanks
    The Anti-lead works fine in my opinion, It's just very precise.
    The reason it feels flaud is because of the 850 delays shotguns, these shotguns just speed up the gameplay and because of that it is a little bit harder to fully PB an opponent.
    What I would do is nerf the vials a little bit instead of 6AP p/s make it 5AP or even 4.
    Also I would reduce the delays on donater shotguns make the duelisto and genesis revenge around 900 delay and shotguns like red's around 950 delay.
    Rebalance the item shop by starting at a 1000 delay.
    Oh and completely remove donation vials and anything related to that it is just complete bullshit whenever someone uses it. (I haven't faced a lot of people with donation vials and pills but when I did it was just a complete nightmare)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information