Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    well... i didnt really say that.. =o. it just so happens that the original versions of things didnt really need to be changed (dagger ranges and delays, a lot of other things). I didn't spend years trying to improve dstyle just to have that all thrown away... you know... make daggers faster and say **** advancements lol. but also this isnt just about dstyle... but thanks for your support b!
    I totally agree, its a shame your a d-styler bro, i k-style and i tell ya, all these guys are bad at it.

i would be mega pissed if they ****ed with k-style like that, damn they couldnt nobody would play it, And yes the server's items are unbalanced but ive played alot of pservers and usually the balanced ones fail fast, although idk why.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    I totally agree, its a shame your a d-styler bro, i k-style and i tell ya, all these guys are bad at it.

i would be mega pissed if they ****ed with k-style like that, damn they couldnt nobody would play it, And yes the server's items are unbalanced but ive played alot of pservers and usually the balanced ones fail fast, although idk why.
    well idk about that lol, and i dont wanna go into a talk about other servers but cool that you can relate with what im saying. btw i sent u a reply in the messages thing, at least i think i did lol. a comment o-o.

Banned

Thanks
    Its a very difficult subject,

what about, Server 1 can be the way it is and have Server 2 is just default ijji stats, both with their own CW System.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Originally Posted by KoVuMASA View Post
    Its a very difficult subject,

what about, Server 1 can be the way it is and have Server 2 is just default ijji stats, both with their own CW System.
    i just didnt want to talk about other servers cuz i dont have the time now lol. also dont really care atm. Plus, i just would wish for the things i've listed in this thread to be addressed.

Banned

Thanks
    Originally Posted by DDaggerDD View Post
    i just didnt want to talk about other servers cuz i dont have the time now lol. also dont really care atm. Plus, i just would wish for the things i've listed in this thread to be addressed.
    Yea, its just alot of people want what they know... ijji.

If we could have the choice of both, that would address everyones problems, make everyone happy

KEEP GUNZ ALIVE

Freestyler

Thanks
    added info about dagger stats.

Freestyler

Thanks
    bump..?

Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    thread name too long cant do anything about your problem sorry

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    I agree on you with some points.
    But you do realise D-style shoundt be to over powered.
    Since the delay on slashes is lower and you can stop a chained slash, the damage of a dagger should be low.
    Also the range of ''daggers'' are fine. It woundt seem fair a chained groundslash with out animation delays with such a range..

I see why you would think its unbalanced, but since the biggest group of players uses a sword ''kstyle'' I personally woundt mind if they added a little bit more so dstyle can be easier / a little stronger.
    Nice thread it was very clear.

-AznNinja's Avatar Freestyler's Veteran

Country
    Thanks
    the dagger delay
    it all started with the panda bamboo dagger
    lol

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information