Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thanks
    Ok.. To start... https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...331-Epic-s-ESP
    The report was for an esp report. Read what I said about the reporting replays and then his comment. What do you mean "they both belong from the same replay/game"? So does that mean he doesnt have a hotkey'd esp? You must not know much about hacks to think that because he ss's a clanwar in which NO ONE is talking at the beginning of each round that it means during the clan war he isnt doing it. Did u even watch the recording? Bc I highly feel you don't or didn't know what you were looking at or don't know what esp is. I sound play. I can find someone if they jump off something based on the direction. But when I do it, I follow the sound, not the person. His camera angle literaly followed the person through the walls as if he knew where he was. Did u press m to see what he was staring at? No? Yea thought so. I don't report on this server because no matter how many unlegits I play, these gms clearly don't know what they're looking at in my opinion. It gets frustrating staring at it and seeing nothing being done.

I'd want to ask some of you to actually look at those replays and tell me what you see. Because this is ridiculous...

2. The following 2 users say thank you to Avenge for this useful post:

CamelBoyMoh (07-20-2013), Sam (07-20-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    Ok.. To start... https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...331-Epic-s-ESP
    The report was for an esp report. Read what I said about the reporting replays and then his comment. What do you mean "they both belong from the same replay/game"? So does that mean he doesnt have a hotkey'd esp? You must not know much about hacks to think that because he ss's a clanwar in which NO ONE is talking at the beginning of each round that it means during the clan war he isnt doing it. Did u even watch the recording? Bc I highly feel you don't or didn't know what you were looking at or don't know what esp is. I sound play. I can find someone if they jump off something based on the direction. But when I do it, I follow the sound, not the person. His camera angle literaly followed the person through the walls as if he knew where he was. Did u press m to see what he was staring at? No? Yea thought so. I don't report on this server because no matter how many unlegits I play, these gms clearly don't know what they're looking at in my opinion. It gets frustrating staring at it and seeing nothing being done.

I'd want to ask some of you to actually look at those replays and tell me what you see. Because this is ridiculous...
    Yet another fail of these GMs. Hanz I'm sure you learned from this and I hope you never report any unlegit in the future cuz you'll be wasting your time rofl. I get on fg see few unlegits and laugh cuz there's no point in reporting them. However, I would like to report to kunal tho cuz I believe hes the only one capable of handling reports like these. Oh also they do have esp for fg since my cousin Nommy is banned I've seen him use it.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Trust me this thread is useless, they will never change their decision.

Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    The fuks do you even play in game for anymore if there are so many unlegits?
    It can't be fun lol.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Yet another fail of these GMs. Hanz I'm sure you learned from this and I hope you never report any unlegit in the future cuz you'll be wasting your time rofl. I get on fg see few unlegits and laugh cuz there's no point in reporting them. However, I would like to report to kunal tho cuz I believe hes the only one capable of handling reports like these. Oh also they do have esp for fg since my cousin Nommy is banned I've seen him use it.
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    Trust me this thread is useless, they will never change their decision.
    I'm begging you. BOTH OF YOU. Look at the replays. It'll make you ****ing lol hard as ****. Yet he says "itll clear up any discussion"? Did you look at the replay? Moh hmu on skype too wanna talk to u

Like im so close to just applying and only handling reports like uc, sb, and esp srsly. Because no disrespect to this fkin staff but this is embarrasing. They ban the wrong people, like dan and mike and me and alot of my friends but can't ban the obv unlegits? gimme a fkin break.
    Last edited by Avenge; 07-20-2013 at 11:34 PM.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Avenge View Post
    I'm begging you. BOTH OF YOU. Look at the replays. It'll make you ****ing lol hard as ****. Yet he says "itll clear up any discussion"? Did you look at the replay? Moh hmu on skype too wanna talk to u
    I know you're an experienced player Hanz I've known you for years now. So I know that guy must've been esping lol. I'm too lazy to look at the replays. But I'm sure there is an esp for fg.

8. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Avenge (07-20-2013)

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    I know you're an experienced player Hanz I've known you for years now. So I know that guy must've been esping lol. I'm too lazy to look at the replays. But I'm sure there is an esp for fg.
    Yea there's an esp coded by Sawaiz aka Nommy (as far as i know) and he's banned now

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Yea there's an esp coded by Sawaiz aka Nommy (as far as i know) and he's banned now
    Sorry but that part made me giggle.
    And yes, there's ESP out there.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Ah there's the mentality I love. If my report is denied everyone is wrong and the gm team sucks.

12. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Taiki (07-20-2013)

Thanks
    Coded? lmao I doubt Nommy can code. He's my cousin so I know him...

Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Ah there's the mentality I love. If my report is denied everyone is wrong and the gm team sucks.
    I still don't get why they hired you, when are you planning on hacking fg? o.o

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information