Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Donator

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    I never said i 11-1'd you now did I? I said I will 11-1 you as the troll proceeded. Why don't you change your name to Badnia Trashnia, Isuckdiknia? kk nuff said.
    cameltoemoh sounds good noob troller. ezelboy, ucboy, sbboy also good names need 50 coins for name change?

KoreanAim's Avatar Mada mada dane

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    I never said i 11-1'd you now did I? I said I will 11-1 you as the troll proceeded. Why don't you change your name to Badnia Trashnia, Isuckdiknia? kk nuff said.
    badnia made me laugh irl xD

calm yo tits, nobody cares n0bs, y'all kno im best in my pc and endofstory sisi mUCho sisi
    Y'ALL MUST'VE FORGOT

I am a figure of blood lust, an immortal entity
    Forget 9000, my power level is infinity.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    seems like a fair skilled match.

Thanks
    aha i see so this hoodlem or w/e he calls him self made a friend post a random ss here. i see.. brothers and sisters, dont trust this guy he is full of shit.. u shud see how the 1on1 was.. after dropping him 4 times in row with 4 shots he began to start blocking at middle with sword when he got 1 hp and then he went back to clock and healed up to full.. i was laughing like shit.. i asked him what he was doing, and he just acted silly and said '' mad? mad ? '' i was like wtf u doing lol. and while i typed he sneaked into me and type killed me like 3 times while i was explaining to him that he shudint heal and play normal.. that kid made me laugh so hard the whole 1on1, too bad i didnt took the replay and post it here because every1 wouild laugh at that replay, u will see how he healed against me.. i healed 1 time cuz he type killed me and i said ''' wait let me heal up u type killeld '' but he didnt stop and were raging but its ok i see how silly this guy is anyways. i cudint even take the replay of how silly he played that 1on1 with healing and stuff cuz he left each time he got dropt and rejoined the room.. i was like bah fk it .. look i got a video on how he leaves everytime i drop him i was like lb each round and sometimes full.. always making excuses.. this guy is the biggest wanker in gunz trust me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt96d...ature=youtu.be
    Last edited by Rocaille; 07-21-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocaille View Post
    aha i see so this hoodlem or w/e he calls him self made a friend post a random ss here. i see.. brothers and sisters, dont trust this guy he is full of shit.. u shud see how the 1on1 was.. after dropping him 4 times in row with 4 shots he began to start blocking at middle with sword when he got 1 hp and then he went back to clock and healed up to full.. i was laughing like shit.. i asked him what he was doing, and he just acted silly and said '' mad? mad ? '' i was like wtf u doing lol. and while i typed he sneaked into me and type killed me like 3 times while i was explaining to him that he shudint heal and play normal.. that kid made me laugh so hard the whole 1on1, too bad i didnt took the replay and post it here because every1 wouild laugh at that replay, u will see how he healed against me.. i healed 1 time cuz he type killed me and i said ''' wait let me heal up u type killeld '' but he didnt stop and were raging but its ok i see how silly this guy is anyways. i cudint even take the replay of how silly he played that 1on1 with healing and stuff cuz he left each time he got dropt and rejoined the room.. i was like bah fk it .. look i got a video on how he leaves everytime i drop him i was like lb each round and sometimes full.. always making excuses.. this guy is the biggest wanker in gunz trust me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt96d...ature=youtu.be
    pls post the replay, we want to laugh hard too

Thanks
    haha bro i forgot to f11 of that 1on1, because he kept rejoining each time lol so at last i was like this kid is just here to troll cuz his skills were really low. so i was like nvm i dont wanna f11 this nerd he just gonna leave after 3rd kill or something , im sure he got it but he wont post it. u can even see on his SS when he takes the SS he is like at my base trying to backstab me in 1on1 while i was at middle and he is the blue side... typekilling me from behind .. i was like what-the-****-are-you-doing- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. just look at the SS what im typing to him.. '' Dont start heal '' etc

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Rocaille View Post
    haha bro i forgot to f11 of that 1on1, because he kept rejoining each time lol so at last i was like this kid is just here to troll cuz his skills were really low. so i was like nvm i dont wanna f11 this nerd he just gonna leave after 3rd kill or something , im sure he got it but he wont post it. u can even see on his SS when he takes the SS he is like at my base trying to backstab me in 1on1 while i was at middle and he is the blue side... typekilling me from behind .. i was like what-the-****-are-you-doing- LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. just look at the SS what im typing to him.. '' Dont start heal '' etc
    you talk a lot
    get on we'll 1v1

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    All bad. Tsk tsk

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    clearing stuff up since you're shit, you uc like a mofo and then dodge me
    you know that if i played you i'd smack the living shit out of you, you stupid prick
    please do not ego or act like you're good when you're unlegit knowing that you'd still lose to me
    you stupid fuk
    ty for your time

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Not a win nor a lose

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information