Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joost View Post
    If you actually read, this topic is about get3shotted.
    You said Raven hasn't cwed against Sunflower yet, well I just proved different, you asked for it yourself.
    Empty the gunzfolder with screenshots against me with a team where I do like 90% of the most damage. I can post countless back to, so it is kinda useless.
    We will see what happens when Raven clan wars against Sunflower. Just wait until then.
    91 ss's only vs your shitty as clan compton, tomorrowland not even concluded.
    tomorrowland in it would probably add another 50, but w/e im not gonna post it too lazy.
    you damn well know that you're always getting wrecked just stop it.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    91 ss's only vs your shitty as clan compton, tomorrowland not even concluded.
    tomorrowland in it would probably add another 50, but w/e im not gonna post it too lazy.
    you damn well know that you're always getting wrecked just stop it.
    You seriously counted screenshots? LOL. Good job on the 91 wins vs Compton. Omniscient invited about 95% of the clan which were 94% baddies. Like I said before: just wait and I will clan war against you with a team that actually includes 4 good people.

First one to be beloved by Scamma.
    (This is as far as he goes)

EcksDee's Avatar OneManArmy

Thanks
    You seriously counted screenshots? LOL. Good job on the 91 wins vs Compton. Omniscient invited about 95% of the clan which were 94% baddies. Like I said before: just wait and I will clan war against you with a team that actually includes 4 good people.
    Including yourself, good job you said it yourself.
    Keep on blaming your team mates when you're always the one getting wrecked 1st
    You're just hiding like a little ****** trying to stack damage then u blame your team mates when u lose.
    fuking random just stop it.

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EcksDee View Post
    Including yourself, good job you said it yourself.
    Keep on blaming your team mates when you're always the one getting wrecked 1st
    You're just hiding like a little ****** trying to stack damage then u blame your team mates when u lose.
    fuking random just stop it.
    You think ur self better?
    Huh rq'ing in a 1 v 1

5. The following user said thank you to Cake for this useful post:

^CHez^Aak (07-23-2013)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Ecksdee you're shit already smacked your unlegit ass. Oh btw my cousin showed me the ecksdee.exe uc program on his pc. Sawaiz aka Nonmy. Lol all I see on this thread are a bunch of unlegits egoin back n forth. It's funny cuz they think they're good but end up being unlegit yet stillget smacked. The ss you kids are posting are filled with unlegits. But yeah 2013 I sold my accounts already you *****s still no lifin a gunz to get rank 1 money with unlegitness. Kill yourself.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Ecksdee you're shit already smacked your unlegit ass. Oh btw my cousin showed me the ecksdee.exe uc program on his pc. Sawaiz aka Nonmy. Lol all I see on this thread are a bunch of unlegits egoin back n forth. It's funny cuz they think they're good but end up being unlegit yet stillget smacked. The ss you kids are posting are filled with unlegits. But yeah 2013 I sold my accounts already you *****s still no lifin a gunz to get rank 1 money with unlegitness. Kill yourself.
    You got smacked by Sunflower, don't turn tables. Still hanging around on a forum from a game u do not play anymore, nice.
    @EcksDee, counted 130 screenshots. Hard to screenshot though, many leave before the game ends. ><

First one to be beloved by Scamma.
    (This is as far as he goes)

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    You got smacked by Sunflower, don't turn tables. Still hanging around on a forum from a game u do not play anymore, nice.
    @EcksDee, counted 130 screenshots. Hard to screenshot though, many leave before the game ends. ><
    Oh cuz quitting a game means quitting its forum? That's why most of the people quit ijji but were still on **********? This random rofl. We proved sunflower was unlegit since most of them got banned. Yet whenever I was on my bros gaming laptop with decent 333 fps, I shitted on them. But your shitty nub ass wont understand this cuz you think your team is so good. I hope Scamma isn't youe clanwar partner, cuz he is unlegit and has been banned on other servers for uc. Who else do you have? I bet I can still shit on you guys if I got on on a decent pc. 1v1'd ecksdee and smacked him you unlegits suck ass in 1v1s cuz too easy to kill.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Rime's Avatar haha u lil dic nigga

Thanks
    Originally Posted by CamelBoyMoh View Post
    Oh cuz quitting a game means quitting its forum? That's why most of the people quit ijji but were still on **********? This random rofl. We proved sunflower was unlegit since most of them got banned. Yet whenever I was on my bros gaming laptop with decent 333 fps, I shitted on them. But your shitty nub ass wont understand this cuz you think your team is so good. I hope Scamma isn't youe clanwar partner, cuz he is unlegit and has been banned on other servers for uc. Who else do you have? I bet I can still shit on you guys if I got on on a decent pc. 1v1'd ecksdee and smacked him you unlegits suck ass in 1v1s cuz too easy to kill.
    God has spoken

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Sit back, watch the replays and enjoy.
    Nobody will.

Make a youtube video if you're willing to show off.

Freestyler

Thanks
    They all hating, cos SF is 1st place agian jajajajaja

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information