Tolerance's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Well i've played this game previously, but i'm honestly not sure which of my many emails i have my account information under, as i tend to make more than one account. I recently found 2 of my accounts out, and was able to successfully get them active again. My only problem is i only have a total of 1 character throughout both accounts. Now i'm almost 90% sure that when i originally created my accounts i would secure certain names, such as Tolerance. Of course returning to the game i just tried to create them again. And to my surprise about 4 of my prior names were taken. I'm thinking to myself that either someone is really good at picking names, or i just have a separate account out there with all my names on it. I've already used the email for username recovery once with my primary email, but it won't let me do it again for another 24 hours. I was hoping maybe someone could help me in with looking up my character names, checking levels, or just seeing the other character names under an account or emails, anything at all is helpful. It could be possible that the account was deleted and the characters were erased, because the last time i was on this forum was 2 years ago, here. If verification is needed to ensure that it's my account i'm pretty sure i could easily do that.

Thanks
    Bump.

Adolf Hipster's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    Old Inactive chars that are under 50(?) automatically gets removed after xxx time as far as i know

4. The following user said thank you to Adolf Hipster for this useful post:

Tolerance (07-25-2013)

Thanks
    Well thank you for taking the time to read that and actually get back to me, anything is helpful to know.

Thanks
    Just realised that if this were the case, the character i currently have wouldn't be on here as it was level 13.

HellSniper's Avatar Mad Scientist

Country
    Thanks
    No auto deletion.
    PM me your names, i can look up the accounts.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Old characters which didn't login for a while can be deleted with https://freestylersworld.com/showthre...l=1#post603796
    Maybe someone deleted yours.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

Thread Information