Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    yung's Avatar ∅ ≠ S → ∅

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    Summoner Name: DesiBoii | NA - I'm doing this for fun.
    Skin desired: 975 - Dragon fist Lee Sin | 1820 - dunno.

I like how Rengar's lore was created with hysterical events as in not even knowing his real parents. but who was raised by a legendary hunter. In every fight he did despite ....
    jojo
    no offense i rly liked it But george wrote "The event only applies for users who are playing on the EU West server."

Banned

Thanks
    Format:
    Summoner Name: l61l1stVictory
    Skin desired: Nunu Skin/ other skins like 400+/I dont have 400 riot ;s

I like the playstyle of Heimderdinger the most because hes really focussed on dealing damage with turrets and using W to deal damage to more enemies. His turrets help him to destroy turrets from enemy. And he can use his turrets to deal damage to minions and champions. Heimerdinger is a good champ to play mid or at ARAM he can place his turrets in the bushes or HP spots to deal damage. So if Heimerdinger does damage his teammates can help to kill champions. And Shaco is a great pair with Heimerdinger because shaco's box and Heimerdinger's turret can deal great damage.

Sorry for my English. too lazy
    EUW Player

Last edited by 61SR; 07-24-2013 at 06:29 AM.

JShaya's Avatar Freestyler's Senior

Thanks
    I don't understand how this is supposed to work.
    You'd have to add the winner as a friend and then gift them a skin.
    But currently the Gifting system in League doesn't allow you to gift people if you haven't been friends for x amount of time.

Care to explain?

Megpoid's Avatar Meh..

Country
    Thanks
    i like karthus dive in play style.

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Trixranqe View Post
    no offense i rly liked it But george wrote "The event only applies for users who are playing on the EU West server."
    It's useful to read a bit more.. "I'm doing this for fun"

edit; sorry for going off-topic =o. good luck to all participants.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Cynical View Post
    I don't understand how this is supposed to work.
    You'd have to add the winner as a friend and then gift them a skin.
    But currently the Gifting system in League doesn't allow you to gift people if you haven't been friends for x amount of time.

Care to explain?
    I actually totally forgot about that.
    Everyone add Azêron as a friend, that's my summoner name.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    I suggest buying RP Cards for winners. Easier and can be given to all regions.

Thanks
    he question is - What champion's lore or style attracts you the most and why?

I like Vayne's the most as she focuses on damage more than anything else. Although she isnt the best starting character she can easily get first blood as I usually do every game due to her tumble(q) which dashes forward and critically hits a person. Which in my case is 100health. As the game leads on I unlock Condemn which pushes a person and stuns them for a specific amount of time, This gives me a chance to condemn > hit > tumble > hit. Throughout the game as I unlock levels i also gain another ability, called Silver Volts which gives you a critical hit every 3 hits on the same target. As the way of how i attack is layed out condemn > hit > tumble > hit, this can do some serious damage and in some cases it can even kill someone due to Vayne's amazing strength.

In addition, Vayne's ultimate is probably the best for team fights and kill stealing people. Its called 'Final Hour' which at level six, increases your damage by 25 then it goes higher and higher every 6th level gained. This can lead to Vayne getting a triple, if not quadra kill, and in very few cases a penta kill. By this I would stay at the back of a team fight and wait for someone to rush, as soon as their team does my team will and i will condemn on their best player > hit > tumble > hit and take away half their HP. as they run away i will act as if i am chasing and let the other team attack the rest of my own. If my enemy goes to far I rush back into the team fight from behind and activate Final Hour which makes my chances of killing alot higher compared to most players.

This is the reason I like Vayne, and later into the game as i gain 70% attack speed and plenty more items to make my damage over 300, and attack speed over 2.10, I am literally unstoppable and can solo 2 people and easily kill 1 with the technique i use without using Final Hour, as soon as one is dead I will probably be half my hp and my ability will be re set, allowing me to activate Final hour and rush for my second kill.

This why I always play as Vayne, if you have good technique it can benefit you throughout the whole game as well as your own team

Summoner Name: HarunH
    Skin desired: Dragonslayer Vayne 975RP or Astronaut Teemo 1350RP.

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    The winners will be officially announced Saturday, good luck to everyone until then!

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

Lycosa's Avatar The Gatekeeper

Thanks
    I recently started to like the most as Lissandra, she got insane burst & so much CC that it makes her a really strong champion, furthermore it's really simple & fun to farm with her.
    She got escape ability & bait ability which is her ulti that gives her the effect of the Zhonya's item. The main reason for my attraction is the fact that she's so fun to play and 2 farm with, it makes the early game much funnier and it makes her a lane bully.
    I find Lissnadra a really valuable mid / jungle pick, she has scary ganks that being caused by her E (REALLY DAMN SCARY), and since she got so much burst and CC as I mentioned before, she can wipe out the ADC and it will be pretty tough for the adc to escape that since she can ULT and if the adc use cleanse or something she can stun him again with the w and then slow him with the Q. And that's pretty much the meaning of burst mid ----> wiping out the adc.

In summary, as I wrote above I gave pretty much decent reasons for why I like Lissandra and why she attracts me, pure burst with so much CC and an escape ability makes it really fun and attractive choice.

Summoner Name: Protego
    Skin desired: I don't mind, you can pick what ever you want or hey I would love a Donator SG in FGunZ haha.

P.S. Sorry for my english I'm damn tired at the moment

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information