Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks

Been waiting for this for a long time now. Also at the same time Tales of Xillia releases.

As long as both show up at my Wal-Mart (only god damn place around here -.-), I'll happily snag both.

Plus I just grabbed Metal Gear Leacy Collection and waiting for Rune Factory IV one week after Dragon's Crown and Xillia.

My wallet never cried this much in a long time (in addition to having to buy a new ****ing iPod Touch since my 3rd gen's headphone jack borked >.>).

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    I pirate ps3 games. ,_,

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Ever tried pirating any game? Pls.

Country
    Thanks
    I'm not a complete ass who pirates games because it's convenient.

I will support the companies who makes the games I ENJOY. The only time I ever pirate is if the title is unavailable at retail or if the secondary market marks up the price too high (like Xenoblade when it became $100-150 used). And yes, I do use emulators for older systems. I really cannot support said companies if the games aren't available elsewhere. If they are available at e-shop/PSN downloads etc., I'll gladly buy it, but otherwise it doesn't hurt the developers considering they get no first hand sales from it anymore.

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dualage View Post
    I'm not a complete ass who pirates games because it's convenient.

I will support the companies who makes the games I ENJOY. The only time I ever pirate is if the title is unavailable at retail or if the secondary market marks up the price too high (like Xenoblade when it became $100-150 used). And yes, I do use emulators for older systems. I really cannot support said companies if the games aren't available elsewhere. If they are available at e-shop/PSN downloads etc., I'll gladly buy it, but otherwise it doesn't hurt the developers considering they get no first hand sales from it anymore.
    Developers never got first hand sales. They got royalties.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Developers never got first hand sales. They got royalties.
    You know what I meant... besides they still get something out of it anyways while older (titles with no digital access) will currently give them nothing.

I pirated Oracles of Ages and Seasons and still ended up buying them because they are GOOD games.

Regardless I just get annoyed when people tell me to pirate like it's my only option...

Thread Information