Originally Posted by StephanM View Post
"I am rank 11, no that is a lie I am rank 10", sir you really are rank 11 lol.
I could already imagine doing this myself cause I comment way way different (Nick should know lol), but so far I have not found any suitable settings to record any of it.
My bad I made a mistake, yes I'm rank 11

Originally Posted by Google View Post
Make it a little bit more enjoyable pls? c:
How?

Originally Posted by Sonji View Post
Since you're doing a Let's Play thing you should probably just introduce the game in general first :p You did a little but not like a whole lot take some time to introduce it more like the website, the general in-game stuff then you can work your way up to stuff like questing like that o.o

Also try to keep your introduction short, you introduced yourself twice :p It's a Let's Play video not "I am Stephan" when people watch Let's play whatever, they watch it for the game, so if you feel there is an awkward silence play some music in the back ground maybe speed it up a little then you can talk about the game more, try not to talk about other games also and you really are supposed to be talking about the Game not Kick the Can xD I found that funny.

The good thing is you did give good advice on taking out the mage's so people know to do that because they really do mess your game up and reacting to the game is also a good thing.
You should watch more Let's play videos and see what they do so you can take it from that. Nice job though
Thank you very much, this is the criticism I wanted