Thanks
    You're a moron, plain and simple.

Thanks
    I feel so so so sorry for you

StephanM's Avatar 🌹

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I'm very sorry that you're simply too stupid to attempt to function normal in this world. You probably have some serious brain damage that you can't understand what those two words mean. I can't really understand how you can find this satisfying, how you can giggle at this and hope that more people will appreciate this. You seriously make me wonder if you're one of those detained persons that has brain damage but access to a computer. You don't really understand that hitler slaughtered thousands of innocent people, made life miserable for people, making them live in fear, destroying them, torturing them and what not, and that for over 10 years.

You can say I'm the one overreacting, but I suggest you get some knowledge about the things you're saying/like. You clearly can't understand what this person has managed to accomplish, you probably haven't experienced any fearsome situation yourself or, as mentioned above, you're brain can't comprehend some emotions.

If I were a moderator on this forum, I would consider banning you for a week to give you some time to do some research on what you've actually said that satisfied you. And I hope there is a mod around here that will show some balls and take action to these kind of deep down pathetic scum.
    I love how Rob knows me so well.
    Enjoy your ban, think about what you wrote.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information