Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    deanlaing123's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    Can't say I have not tried to put this right. People who are still replying are simple minded and assumed negative things about me. However, that is against who I am. So if you dare take the time to read this, please know. I have my opinion, I have my perspective. You cannot take that away from me.
    Last edited by deanlaing123; 07-26-2013 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Too much Twisting and Drama.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    ok.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    ok.
    Why did you reply?

Don't be a party pooper piddle pup.

It made me giggle, I was satisfied. I hope perhaps more people will appreciate this.

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by deanlaing123 View Post
    Why did you reply?

Don't be a party pooper piddle pup.

It made me giggle, I was satisfied. I hope perhaps more people will appreciate this.
    I'm very sorry that you're simply too stupid to attempt to function normal in this world. You probably have some serious brain damage that you can't understand what those two words mean. I can't really understand how you can find this satisfying, how you can giggle at this and hope that more people will appreciate this. You seriously make me wonder if you're one of those detained persons that has brain damage but access to a computer. You don't really understand that hitler slaughtered thousands of innocent people, made life miserable for people, making them live in fear, destroying them, torturing them and what not, and that for over 10 years.

You can say I'm the one overreacting, but I suggest you get some knowledge about the things you're saying/like. You clearly can't understand what this person has managed to accomplish, you probably haven't experienced any fearsome situation yourself or, as mentioned above, you're brain can't comprehend some emotions.

If I were a moderator on this forum, I would consider banning you for a week to give you some time to do some research on what you've actually said that satisfied you. And I hope there is a mod around here that will show some balls and take action to these kind of deep down pathetic scum.

5. The following user said thank you to slugheady for this useful post:

DeathGod (07-26-2013)

Banned

Thanks
    ok.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I'm very sorry that you're simply too stupid to attempt to function normal in this world. You probably have some serious brain damage that you can't understand what those two words mean. I can't really understand how you can find this satisfying, how you can giggle at this and hope that more people will appreciate this. You seriously make me wonder if you're one of those detained persons that has brain damage but access to a computer. You don't really understand that hitler slaughtered thousands of innocent people, made life miserable for people, making them live in fear, destroying them, torturing them and what not, and that for over 10 years.

You can say I'm the one overreacting, but I suggest you get some knowledge about the things you're saying/like. You clearly can't understand what this person has managed to accomplish, you probably haven't experienced any fearsome situation yourself or, as mentioned above, you're brain can't comprehend some emotions.

If I were a moderator on this forum, I would consider banning you for a week to give you some time to do some research on what you've actually said that satisfied you. And I hope there is a mod around here that will show some balls and take action to these kind of deep down pathetic scum.
    Selfolosophy.

Appreciation of the stuidity i was refering to.

Saiyan's Avatar Champion.

Country
    Thanks
    Was just minding my own business, chatting with some people then out of the blue, this guy posts...

Attachment 9249

Haha, people are crazy and funny and silly but awesome!
    You should watch movies or read books about what happened, its not so funny at all. Hitler was a brilliant man, but still slaughtered a lot of people. You think that is funny?

In the end, playing legit pays off.
    Originally Posted by DesiBoii View Post
    me and saiyan bffs

Person69's Avatar H03

Country
    Thanks
    Only drama here I guess. Based on perspective and opinion.
    fuuck off

Thanks
    Ok.
    Last edited by deanlaing123; 07-26-2013 at 12:47 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information