Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dualage's Avatar 2hu nerdlord

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Wucas View Post
    I think fanservice used as a addon is perfectly fine (Code Geass for example). It only causes problems when it gets in the way of the plot.
    I do see what you mean. I mean, there honestly isn't much out there that is 90-100% fanservice (exceptions to HoTD... I don't care what anyone says everything that was fanservice was extremely unnecessary and ended up me beginning to dislike it).

The only thing that makes me a bit annoyed is people make the statement "FREE! is for us girls to preach on how much we like yaoi just like how you guys like your lesbian and boobs so much". I don't know about them, but my tumblr dashboard was never filled with people glorifying any of those whereas ANY tag I search that has a related fandom seems to have 20 times more yaoi than general "bewbs" and such. Anyways I better stray away from this; getting a bit off topic.

Originally Posted by Gr3yscale View Post
    I don't even know these anime and am probably gonna stay ignorant lol but anyhow, Black Lagoon is the shit and I recommend it.
    Free is an anime directed to young teen female audiences (fanservice for them. Still doesn't shut them the **** up though). Shingeki no Kyojin is more young adult to mature adult and I highly recommend.

Basic synopsis is the human race was brought to near extinction by giant titans who eat them. The remaining human race had built giant walls (three of the for three corresponding areas) that spans for many, many miles (needless to say it's a very large inside area). These walls prevent any titans from entering as they cannot climb over nor destroy the walls. From here, I won't spoil anything, so I'll just say shit happens and if you want more, I recommend watching it. It has a grave dark tone to the series and basically nothing ever good happens plot-wise.

Lycosa's Avatar The Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

If you haven't watched yet.

Marcus's Avatar Christie Mack FanBoy<3LOL

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

If you haven't watched yet.
    Herd its amazing

^YES^

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12