Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SnowManzZ's Avatar [][][]

Thanks
    Favorite Event~ DodgeBall.
    Description/Explain~ Its fun dodging those rockets and the only type of event i play in.

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Favorite Event : Mario Race ofc...
    Description/Explain : • When the round starts, I wonder why peepz bother dashing forwards.
    • Cause theres only 1 winner which is always me.
    • It's fun not because I win much, because I like to see the QQ from players and even sometimes the Gms/Ets who participate.
    • And I wonder when there will be someone challenging me to try hard. Hope it's soon.....

soifong's Avatar Sexy Queen Of Soulreapers

Thanks
    Favorite event : med style event
    Description : MED STYLE EVENT IS THE BEST EVENT AND IT WILL BE SO MUCH FUN BECAUSE IT DEPEND ONLY ON THE PLAYERS SKILL AND INTELLIGENCE !! IT WILL MAKE THE PLAYERS TO HAVE GOOD SKILL OF RUNNING WITHOUT GETTING CAUGHT AND PLAYERS CAN HAVE SO MUCH FUN IN THAT !! LIKE A BOY WHO'S RUNNING FOR HIS LIFE !!! AND STILL IT ALSO INCLUDES THE GETTING OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE HUNTERS MOVEMENT AND THE REFLEXES THAT THE PLAYER SHOULD TAKE AT INSTANT SOOOOOOOOOOOOO THRILLING !!! IF U ASK ME THE BEST AND THRILLING EVENT IS "MED STYLE EVENT"

4. The following user said thank you to soifong for this useful post:

buffjews (07-28-2013)

Yuzan's Avatar ┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Thanks
    Favorite Event : Any event that doesn't have a player helper/spectator.
    Description/Explain: Generally the conclusion is that their is a lot less **** ups, seriously.
    If I visited your profile, I probably ignored you.

“You have to continually make choices throughout your life,whether it’s made consciously or unconsciously.
    By making a choice means that you must have also given up on something.
    If you don’t hold any regret in your choice, that means you must have made the right decision.”
    ~ Yoshida Yuzan

CrunchyRoll Guest Pass
    (Updated - 12/25/2012)

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Time left : : 30 hours.
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

Thanks
    "Hunted By Dagger/Sword"
    It is pretty much like LMS just that the room is smaller and it's harder to survive. Of course the last man standing/last person alive wins. It's funny because the map is small and u can't climb on walls or hang which makes it harder to stay alive, u can just run from the hunter and block the slashes.

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Favorite event: Last Man Standing (Map: Town)

Description/explain: Last Man Standing gives you this frightened feel, your heart beat raises knowing you're beeing chased.
    The frustration you feel when people in the chat start telling about where you are, because most of them are jealous in general.
    When the round ends and you lose because of people telling on you, you see every kid in game going for that same spot, standing with 20 people behind the same pillar thinking they won't be noticed. This sounds like HnS but it's not because for this one spot I am talking about you need to move slightly at the right time. It takes skill, intelligence and knowing the way the hunters move. One step too early/late could be fatal and that's what makes is so much more exciting, although I hate people who rat others out, it's also what I love. The Jealousy, the hate, the cry and the admins pretending that they don't take notes from what has been written down in the chat.

Oh, I almost forgot. You always have that one trolling douchebag who follows you around because, eventhough you have never seen him before, ever, he still hates you and just plays along to make sure you don't get event points. Oh, how I loooooove Last Man Standing.

- ^DA^Cgain^A
    Last edited by Again; 07-28-2013 at 04:19 PM.
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

Thanks
    Favourite Event: Simon Says

CAUSE YOU'LL MAKE EVERYONE YOUR BTCH AND MAKE THEM DO SHT FOR YOU. AND THERES ALOT OF COOPERATION AND INTELLIGENCE USED FOR THIS EVENT!

Marco's Avatar Producer | DJ | Designer

Thanks
    Favorite Event:
    Simon Says

I love playing this event because its so unique. It all depends on the intelligence and reaction time of players. Not to mention this event can be freaking hilarious, anything can happen in this event and it is never a straight forward prediction to what's gonna happen. For example in LMS you already have backup plans to what you are going to do. In Siimon Says however you are completely clueless to what is going to happen therefore giving an advantage to ALL players. This event is so awesome but its a shame we dont play it often. Hope we play it alot more though!!!

-Marco
    FG Account:
    ^AC^9hap^As^2
    HappySnowman

Zeal's Avatar (¤_¤) (Ö_Ö) (∩_∩) (╰_╯)

Country
    Thanks
    Event over.

The winners are : -
    DespicableMe - 5 event points.
    Mardilz - 4 event points.
    Marco - 3 event points.
    Adam , George , soifong - 2 event points.
    MeX , MyNameIs , dinamo - 1 event point.

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for participating !
    See you next time ! =]
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=5v40vd&s=8

12. The following 2 users say thank you to Zeal for this useful post:

Marco (07-30-2013), Mex (07-30-2013)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information