Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Charcoal's Avatar Jacob.

Thanks
    Jajaja QQnal, you were a good gm. It will be funny to see how the current GMs try to run the shit without you.

2. The following user said thank you to Charcoal for this useful post:

Remorse (07-27-2013)

DesiBoii's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Good luck in the future mate, hope to see you stop by sometime soon . I appreciate the effort and time you have put in this server and lastbut not least.. the moments where you used to give us lectures and make us learn from our mistakes, which is again natural.

Thank you so much!

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Damn you Canal.

'_'

Now I'll have no one to make me an honorary stand in GM for 10.6^2 seconds.

5. The following user said thank you to 1mike1 for this useful post:

Xanxus (07-28-2013)

serpento's Avatar ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Country
    Thanks
    damn. . . .why kunal. . . .
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    파란색 끈이 달린 타이거스 아이
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Steff's Avatar Kira I am lonely </3

Thanks
    Sad to see you leave, so far I've seen you have done a incredible job.
    Goodluck in real life, I hope you will have a great life.

Legends's Avatar The One & Only

Thanks
    pze out
    IGN: ^ELege^Ands
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Amount Donated: $50

Divine's Avatar Ex Head Game Moderator

Country
    Thanks
    You've been a very good friend, you'll be missed.

Take care and I hope we don't lose contact to each other.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

"The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Why is this the first thing I see when I get on
    Xanxus, good luck bro

Originally Posted by Rocka View Post
    When you had told me about this a couple weeks ago I really didn't expect it to be this soon. Even through many months as a GM, there was still so much I didn't know, and you were always the one I went to. I believe I wouldn't have been going that extra mile if you weren't setting the example for the rest of us to do so, I always saw you as head GM and I am sure I speak for the rest of the staff as well on that. We both got our GM at the same time (you were a GM before though, obviously) and that still put us in the same group, at first it was very pressureable for me, I was very new to this game, I didn't know anyone and I was very intimidated by you lol which as to say I still am at some points.

I hope this resignation doesn't form as a permanent goodbye, as how you missed me when I resigned, I know that I will miss you. Returning definitely won't be the same without you, one of the biggest reasons to return was to work again with you specifically but hopefully one day that'll happen again, who knows, maybe GM a 3rd time? haha

I still look up to you as a GM and as a very close and trustworthy friend, I always told you everything and trusted you with everything and I thank you for that, you always have the best advice and you really see everything from a different perspective which is really unique and wonderful. As you said you wanted to make your name in the community, you did, you made a big impact on not only the community but the staff team as well. I know you will be remembered for the outstanding staff member you were and a great, loyal, and funny member of the FGunz community.

I will really miss you man, thank you for everything you've taught me as a staff and a friend. I remember all of our deep talks about the community, our ideas to make the community closer and to keep everything in order, I remember how you didn't want me to resign before you did so that I could continue doing my job after you left, and I won't let you down, I'll be returning and I will do my best to live up to how you were. I can see what you meant by for how the community is nowadays and I would agree on some parts, but from the past week I've spent playing I haven't really seen any really bad members, I still think the FGunz community is great, they along with I thank you for your time and dedication you spent for this server and I hope to see you back here real soon, bud!
    You better be returning bro
    and by bro I mean never my bro, phaggot

jk <3

- ^AAlpha^9
    Last edited by Alpha; 07-27-2013 at 10:50 PM.

yakaki24's Avatar Have a nice day :)

Country
    Thanks
    Bye Bye

Mime's Avatar Real Nigga Talkin .

Country
    Thanks
    Well damn..... I don't really play this game anymore but when I did I had some fun times with you, McSic's gay "Awesome" clan, jajajajaja. I'll miss you Jamal, always putting *****s in their place.
    "Testosterone is a steroid hormone from the androgen group and is found in mammals, reptiles, birds, and other vertebrates."
    WTFFFFFFFFFF

I ain't gay but 20$ is 20$ - Taint 2016/2017

13. The following user said thank you to Mime for this useful post:

Xanxus (07-28-2013)

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread Information