Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Resort's Avatar Aloha

Country
    Thanks
    Bye bye kunal D: at least future trial gms dont have to worry about you divising evil plans to make them ban other gms like you did with me LOL

GL I still got you on skype so ill talk to you sometime.

Alcoholic

Thanks
    When you had told me about this a couple weeks ago I really didn't expect it to be this soon. Even through many months as a GM, there was still so much I didn't know, and you were always the one I went to. I believe I wouldn't have been going that extra mile if you weren't setting the example for the rest of us to do so, I always saw you as head GM and I am sure I speak for the rest of the staff as well on that. We both got our GM at the same time (you were a GM before though, obviously) and that still put us in the same group, at first it was very pressureable for me, I was very new to this game, I didn't know anyone and I was very intimidated by you lol which as to say I still am at some points.

I hope this resignation doesn't form as a permanent goodbye, as how you missed me when I resigned, I know that I will miss you. Returning definitely won't be the same without you, one of the biggest reasons to return was to work again with you specifically but hopefully one day that'll happen again, who knows, maybe GM a 3rd time? haha

I still look up to you as a GM and as a very close and trustworthy friend, I always told you everything and trusted you with everything and I thank you for that, you always have the best advice and you really see everything from a different perspective which is really unique and wonderful. As you said you wanted to make your name in the community, you did, you made a big impact on not only the community but the staff team as well. I know you will be remembered for the outstanding staff member you were and a great, loyal, and funny member of the FGunz community.

I will really miss you man, thank you for everything you've taught me as a staff and a friend. I remember all of our deep talks about the community, our ideas to make the community closer and to keep everything in order, I remember how you didn't want me to resign before you did so that I could continue doing my job after you left, and I won't let you down, I'll be returning and I will do my best to live up to how you were. I can see what you meant by for how the community is nowadays and I would agree on some parts, but from the past week I've spent playing I haven't really seen any really bad members, I still think the FGunz community is great, they along with I thank you for your time and dedication you spent for this server and I hope to see you back here real soon, bud!

3. The following 5 users say thank you to Rocka for this useful post:

Adam (07-27-2013), Alpha (07-27-2013), CamelBoyMoh (07-28-2013), SuperShotty (08-01-2013), Xanxus (07-27-2013)

KindNature's Avatar King of Nature :D

Thanks
    Amg bye!!! I will miss you. You are a greatess gm i've seen ^^

KindNature

Al-Malik // The King

Country
    Thanks
    Holy shit, first thing I see when I get on.. I'm going to miss you Kunal, I really am. Take care mate, and goodluck in your future. Maybe we can keep in touch? I really hope so.

a

Country
    Thanks
    Goodbye. ;(
    ull be back or u left for ever?

Lycosa's Avatar The Gatekeeper

Thanks
    Well I don't know you that muc but. take care and enjoy RL cause YOLO.

Good luck!

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    You were the best game moderator, honestly.
    Good luck with your life and i hope to you all the best.

Cake's Avatar Vi veri universum vivus v

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post
    Sad to see you leaving, but I think we both saw it coming.

I loved our conversations and our (joke) insults.
    I appreciate your hard work and effort which you put into FGunZ.

Good luck with your IRL stuff and I hope you will continue to be the cool guy as a well deserved E.L.I.T.E user.
    ^^^

Praa's Avatar Junior Member

Thanks
    You were a very good and fair GM

JohnB's Avatar 2kawaii2live&2sugoi2die

Country
    Thanks
    Peace bro, I still got ur facebook so I get to abuse u 8D I hope you can inform me what goes on now and again

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information