Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Guess my time to leave has come.

Definitely going to miss being around, although lately I’m not entirely fond of what the community has become as a whole. There’s a constant partition over misconceptions and misinterpretations without any form of reason and empathy which is a fairly deadly combination, especially for a community that was so together before.

I greatly appreciate that I was given another opportunity to become a GM again not only by staff but also by the community, even after that outburst and commotion I had created in the past. My intentions were true but the way I went about it and tried to resolve it was just completely out of order which left me in a really bad spot.

Regardless, I’ve tried to do whatever I possibly could within my power to somehow keep things going and work for the community. I’m sure many would disagree with a lot of things I’ve done but my role has forced me to be unbiased with my decisions even if it means being despised.

I would love to carry on being a member of staff, however, I simply cannot meet the expectations that have been set out especially by myself of what would be expected from a GM. It would be very hypocritical for me to continue with my position.

Putting that aside, I’ve had a lot of fun times with a variety of players. There are a lot of memories that I have because I actually grew up with the community. First time I joined I just wanted to gain a reputation as every player wanted to. Eventually having gained that reputation I attracted attention and then went up against an old Admin who actually turned out to be someone from my school that I was in classes with which was hilarious and ended up being that beginning point to where I continued playing.

There are so many memories that I just can’t simply put it in words mostly because it’d turn out to be a book which I highly doubt anyone could even be bothered to read aha. There’s far too many people to name that have actually left somewhat of an impact on me and I’m grateful that I did become a part of this community and grateful that I met the people I did because I’ve learnt a lot, not just about gaming but more importantly, about life and just having fun in a good, respectful manner.

The main people I’d like to thank (in no particular order) are –

Superdry/Gucci/Ravi
    Spoiler!

Warren
    Spoiler!

AsianThunder/Huy
    Spoiler!

Valeria
    Spoiler!

Nick-S
    Spoiler!

Nigel
    Spoiler!

JohnB
    Spoiler!

Bakpao
    Spoiler!

Kirai
    Spoiler!

Reet_po
    Spoiler!

Anima
    Spoiler!

Isumi
    Spoiler!

Yuul
    Spoiler!

Dave
    Spoiler!

McSic
    Spoiler!

JACKanadin
    Spoiler!

Stephano
    Spoiler!

Nagi
    Spoiler!

Mime
    Spoiler!

Rocka
    Spoiler!

Ben
    Spoiler!

Moh
    Spoiler!

Jaipal
    Spoiler!

Slugheady -
    Spoiler!

Quite frankly, the list can keep on going and going since there’s a lot I can say about every individual that I’ve interacted with in some way. Regardless of whether it was a good or bad experience, it was still an experience which is valued greatly.

I’d just like to remind everyone that you’re all a part of the same community, even though there’s different clans, different statuses (VIPs, Donators, Normal Members, Staff, Admins, Developers, Coders) and groups of people depending on what languages you may speak or what your interests involve; Regardless of all of that, at the end of the day you are all a part of the community that is “Freestylers”. So in some sense, you're all part of one massive, diverse clan. Make that shit matter.

As for the Staff, some of you may feel that I have no place to say this which is perfectly fine and understandable. I’d just like to ensure that none of you use your authority as a primary source when attempting to resolve any issues; especially when there is a vast amount of alternatives available to you. You may want to be respected by the players but this community is fairly strong-minded; meaning you will not be entitled to respect even after having became a member of staff, it's something that you'll have to earn.

It has been an absolute pleasure knowing each and every one of you.

Laters.
    Last edited by Xanxus; 07-27-2013 at 03:18 PM.

2. The following 36 users say thank you to Xanxus for this useful post:

-AznNinja (07-27-2013), 61SR (07-27-2013), Adam (07-27-2013), Alpha (07-27-2013), Alwis (07-28-2013), CamelBoyMoh (07-28-2013), Cobra (07-27-2013), DesiBoii (07-27-2013), Divine (07-27-2013), Fox (07-27-2013), GeorgeGFX (07-27-2013), Grym (08-14-2013), JohnB (07-27-2013), Juriën (08-01-2013), KindNature (07-27-2013), Kira (07-27-2013), Kristoper (07-27-2013), Legancy (07-27-2013), Lspasus (07-30-2013), Mikhail (07-27-2013), Mime (07-28-2013), MimicCry (07-28-2013), Nickachu (07-27-2013), Remorse (07-27-2013), Resort (07-27-2013), Rocka (07-27-2013), Saam (07-27-2013), Saiyan (07-27-2013), Secured (08-11-2013), serpento (07-27-2013), slugheady (07-27-2013), SuperShotty (08-01-2013), Swish (08-22-2013), Taint (07-28-2013), TidalWave (07-28-2013), Zeal (07-27-2013)

buffjews's Avatar Donator

Thanks
    .... Bye mang gl and shits

Banned

Thanks
    men!
    add me to skype and game it up with us sometime bro.
    i'll send you a PM with my skype name.

The best of luck to you alzheimers guy!

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    So much text and not even one word about me

Saam's Avatar 超常发挥

Thanks
    no ;( bye xangu ..

KiraiNimaka's Avatar Wannabe Audiophile.

Thanks
    Wow, I only get 1 word and that's my name. I'm dissapointed : (
    Jokes aside, you're an intellect and mature person that I respect and I hope you succeed in life.

Dave's Avatar 1' or 1=1--

Country
    Thanks
    Sad to see you leaving, but I think we both saw it coming.

I loved our conversations and our (joke) insults.
    I appreciate your hard work and effort which you put into FGunZ.

Good luck with your IRL stuff and I hope you will continue to be the cool guy as a well deserved E.L.I.T.E user.
    It's a terrible thing, I think, in life to wait until you're ready.
    I have this feeling now that actually no one is ever ready to do anything.
    There is almost no such thing as ready. There is only now.
    And you may as well do it now. Generally speaking, now is as good a time as any.

9. The following 2 users say thank you to Dave for this useful post:

61SR (07-27-2013), buffjews (07-27-2013)

GeorgeGFX's Avatar secret.club

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Good luck with your IRL stuff and I hope you will continue to be the cool guy as a well deserved E.L.I.T.E user.
    This ^
    Nothing more to say.

>>> Credits to Sikk408 @ DevaintArt <<<

11. The following user said thank you to GeorgeGFX for this useful post:

SuperShotty (08-01-2013)

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by War View Post
    .... Bye mang gl and shits
    Cheers buddy

Originally Posted by Nickachu View Post
    men!
    add me to skype and game it up with us sometime bro.
    i'll send you a PM with my skype name.

The best of luck to you alzheimers guy! :3
    Haha, cheers man. I highly doubt I'd be able to game, still down for talking though. Got me on facebook anyway :p

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    So much text and not even one word about me :(
    Fixed 8D

Originally Posted by Eriix View Post
    no ;( bye xangu ..
    Laters buddy :)

Originally Posted by KiraiNimaka View Post
    Wow, I only get 1 word and that's my name. I'm dissapointed : (
    Jokes aside, you're an intellect and mature person that I respect and I hope you succeed in life.
    Haha, naturally :p. Thanks man, your words are greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by Dave View Post

Gonna miss you slut. The least you could do is give me that blue name I wanted 8D

Originally Posted by George View Post
    This ^
    Nothing more to say.
    Cheers buddy :)

wys

Country
    Thanks
    Forgot my name?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information