Thanks

QQnal nooo <3

3. The following user said thank you to StephanM for this useful post:

Xanxus (07-28-2013)

Faith's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    Jamal how you forget me :c lol jk
    Sad to see one of the best GM's go >.> again...
    Good luck in the future.

5. The following user said thank you to Faith for this useful post:

Xanxus (07-28-2013)

Amzz's Avatar 7 ~ 15

Country
    Thanks
    Even tho you were strict and stuff at certain points. It was really fun joking with you and talking with you in the chat box . Even tho it was for a short time sadly Good luck with life. Make sure to have fun. Peace out Good luck.
    Btw do you have any like "KiK" messaging thing? Just to keep in touch maybe?
    Last edited by Amzz; 07-28-2013 at 01:57 AM.

Izzat's Avatar ded

Country
    Thanks
    Wow man just wow, Don't know what to say here but yeah goodbye bro! good luck with irl ! It's sad to see the best Game Moderator leaves. Anyways good luck once again! 8D

Cute Nymph's Avatar Being Kunaged since 09'

Thanks
    Cheers Kunage 8D

Cole World

Thanks
    Q/l/@l_ porque tu hace esto?

The more you get to know a person, the more attractive they become to you. Because everything beautiful you see on the inside of them, suddenly you see on the outside of them, too.

User Not Found

Thanks
    peace my *****

iDutch's Avatar Just a Game °__°
    Bye Xanxus Gl IRL

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    I didn't even see the thread until yesterday afternoon but didn't have time to reply to it so I'm going to do so now. Man I don't know where to start Kunal lol. I didn't even know you before you became TGM with yuul rocka and someone else I don't remember. When I started talking to you I realized you're a great and unique person. Not to forget fun to be around as well lol. I remember when johnb, joobie and others started playing L4D2 and I was broke so I couldn't afford it. I asked for you to gift me the game and I'll pay you back (which I still haven't and for that I apologize) without asking any questions or saying anything you just said okay and gifted me the game lol. Back then we barely even knew each other and yet you trusted me. That's when I really started respecting you a lot. You are a great role model for most of the people and of course for me as well. The Skype conversations we had and how I always annoyed you randomly yet our conversations still turned out to be entertaining. Then when I applied for the GM like the 3rd or 4th time and you were in charge. You supported me to the fullest even knowing I had the least chance of getting it. I really appreciated that to be honest I was happy that you supported me and vouched for me I didn't even care about getting declined after that. I'm sure you remember that from one of our Skype conversation. Overall you're like an older brother to me. I look up to you. You're a great example and a role model. Last but not least, hurry up with becoming a professor in the future I'm sure gonna be in that class lmfao! I added you on facebook bro hopefully we'll still talk more often if you have time and not to forget skype as well. Just know that I'm here for you whenever you need something or someone to talk with.

I'll miss you man, but this community is not the same for me anymore. I already quit in game but looks like I'm going to be leaving forum as well since almost all close friends are getting inactive.

Good luck

<3 Moh
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

13. The following user said thank you to CamelBoyMoh for this useful post:

Xanxus (07-28-2013)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread Information