Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Legancy's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ah man jamallll

to be honest, i didnt saw this one coming, you were one great gm, a real leader of the group, a little stubborn but fair...
    i'm going to miss you bro! we'll talk to eachother !

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Xanxus View Post
    Cheers buddy

Haha, cheers man. I highly doubt I'd be able to game, still down for talking though. Got me on facebook anyway :p

Fixed 8D

Laters buddy

Haha, naturally :p. Thanks man, your words are greatly appreciated.

Gonna miss you slut. The least you could do is give me that blue name I wanted 8D

Cheers buddy
    Now I'm going to miss you <3

ZoneStyle's Avatar Think less, live more

Country
    Thanks
    I watched the title 5 mins without moving when I saw it first time @ chatbox
    I can't believe it, you are leaving.

Kunal, You were one of the best GMs I have ever seen even if I was scared of your comments when I was TGM LOL.
    I will miss you for sure (100%).
    GL in your real life, I wish you the best.

Fall down seven times,
    stand up eight
    Turn the pain into power

Kira's Avatar FGunZ E.L.I.T.E Member

Country
    Thanks
    ****ing paragraph... Must be Kunal xd.
    Take care and thanks for your hard work.
    Last edited by Kira; 07-27-2013 at 04:33 PM.

5. The following user said thank you to Kira for this useful post:

Rocka (07-27-2013)

KingDestructo's Avatar Whoa..

Thanks
    I'm new to this server so didn't get to know you but I've heard a lot of good things about you, it's sad to see someone leave that is doing their thing good.
    I just want to wish you goodluck in your further life, and please visit fgunz once in a while.

Joel's Avatar Ex-Minecraft Staff.

Thanks
    im not loved by Kunal Q_Q. Love you mang, hope all your future endeavors go as planned and of course have fun ^-^

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Where's me .. I thought you were not going to leave, but anyway man! Was a great experience with you and I appreaciate all you have done for me and the staff members! Sad that we are losing someone like you, wish you luck with your IRL stuff.
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Freestyler

Thanks
    Peace mate, sad to see you leave.

Xanxus's Avatar - QNal

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by KrewellaFan View Post
    Bye bye kunal D: at least future trial gms dont have to worry about you divising evil plans to make them ban other gms like you did with me LOL

GL I still got you on skype so ill talk to you sometime.
    Haha, cheers lad

Originally Posted by Rocka View Post
    When you had told me about this a couple weeks ago I really didn't expect it to be this soon. Even through many months as a GM, there was still so much I didn't know, and you were always the one I went to. I believe I wouldn't have been going that extra mile if you weren't setting the example for the rest of us to do so, I always saw you as head GM and I am sure I speak for the rest of the staff as well on that. We both got our GM at the same time (you were a GM before though, obviously) and that still put us in the same group, at first it was very pressureable for me, I was very new to this game, I didn't know anyone and I was very intimidated by you lol which as to say I still am at some points.

I hope this resignation doesn't form as a permanent goodbye, as how you missed me when I resigned, I know that I will miss you. Returning definitely won't be the same without you, one of the biggest reasons to return was to work again with you specifically but hopefully one day that'll happen again, who knows, maybe GM a 3rd time? haha

I still look up to you as a GM and as a very close and trustworthy friend, I always told you everything and trusted you with everything and I thank you for that, you always have the best advice and you really see everything from a different perspective which is really unique and wonderful. As you said you wanted to make your name in the community, you did, you made a big impact on not only the community but the staff team as well. I know you will be remembered for the outstanding staff member you were and a great, loyal, and funny member of the FGunz community.

I will really miss you man, thank you for everything you've taught me as a staff and a friend. I remember all of our deep talks about the community, our ideas to make the community closer and to keep everything in order, I remember how you didn't want me to resign before you did so that I could continue doing my job after you left, and I won't let you down, I'll be returning and I will do my best to live up to how you were. I can see what you meant by for how the community is nowadays and I would agree on some parts, but from the past week I've spent playing I haven't really seen any really bad members, I still think the FGunz community is great, they along with I thank you for your time and dedication you spent for this server and I hope to see you back here real soon, bud!
    I apologise. It had to be done though given that my activity rates didn't really meet my own expectations. If I were to contradict my own words, I wouldn't be setting a very good example at all and more importantly, I wouldn't be staying true to my own words. There's no way for your words to have any form of impact if you can't even keep up with them yourself.

If you're accepted back onto the team, I'm sure you'll do fine. In fact, I personally recommend you for it without any hesitation.

You're always welcome to share anything you'd like with me without having to be scared about being judged. Even if it may take a while for me at times to respond, I will get back to you without a doubt.

I really appreciate the kind and touching words from you, means a lot to me and I'll definitely miss you man. Who knows what'll happen later 8D Meanwhilst, take care of yourself lad.

Originally Posted by KindNature View Post
    Amg bye!!! I will miss you. You are a greatess gm i've seen ^^
    Originally Posted by Opeth View Post
    You were the best game moderator, honestly.
    Good luck with your life and i hope to you all the best.
    Haha, I'm glad you think so.

Many thanks for the kind gesture.

Originally Posted by Adam View Post
    Holy shit, first thing I see when I get on.. I'm going to miss you Kunal, I really am. Take care mate, and goodluck in your future. Maybe we can keep in touch? I really hope so.
    Haha, of course we can keep in touch Adam.

Originally Posted by Lspasus View Post
    Goodbye. ;(
    ull be back or u left for ever?
    I highly doubt I'll be back, perhaps lurk around at the very most. Who knows though :p

Originally Posted by Lycosa View Post
    Well I don't know you that muc but. take care and enjoy RL cause YOLO.

Good luck!
    Much appreciated, cheers lad.

Originally Posted by Nick Jr View Post
    ^^^
    8D

Originally Posted by Praa View Post
    You were a very good and fair GM
    Cheers Praa.

Originally Posted by JohnB View Post
    Peace bro, I still got ur facebook so I get to abuse u 8D I hope you can inform me what goes on now and again
    Only if I let you abuse me 8D

Originally Posted by Ben View Post
    ah man jamallll

to be honest, i didnt saw this one coming, you were one great gm, a real leader of the group, a little stubborn but fair...
    i'm going to miss you bro! we'll talk to eachother !
    Haha, thanks man. I'll definitely miss you too.

Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Now I'm going to miss you <3
    Wonder what would happen if your paragraph were to somehow.. disappear 8D

Originally Posted by ZoneStyle View Post
    I watched the title 5 mins without moving when I saw it first time @ chatbox
    I can't believe it, you are leaving.

Kunal, You were one of the best GMs I have ever seen even if I was scared of your comments when I was TGM LOL.
    I will miss you for sure (100%).
    GL in your real life, I wish you the best.
    Thanks man, your kind words are greatly appreciated.

In all fairness, everyone was scared :p Just meant that I cared, that's all.

Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    ****ing paragraph... Must be Kunal xd.
    Take care and thanks for your hard work.
    Ahaha, likewise :p

Originally Posted by KingSpell View Post
    I'm new to this server so didn't get to know you but I've heard a lot of good things about you, it's sad to see someone leave that is doing their thing good.
    I just want to wish you goodluck in your further life, and please visit fgunz once in a while.
    It's wonderful to hear that. Thankyou for your kind words

Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    im not loved by Kunal Q_Q. Love you mang, hope all your future endeavors go as planned and of course have fun ^-^
    You will never be loved by me Joel.
    '-'

Originally Posted by Cobra View Post
    Where's me .. I thought you were not going to leave, but anyway man! Was a great experience with you and I appreaciate all you have done for me and the staff members! Sad that we are losing someone like you, wish you luck with your IRL stuff.
    I would include you but then I would have to post that screenshot

Originally Posted by Remorse View Post
    Peace mate, sad to see you leave.
    Cheers lad

Cobra's Avatar :>

Thanks
    Its okay, Kunal! POST IT :ç
    For Freestyle GunZ upcoming updates and ideas, support and news/information visit:
    Linear88 Blog (Click!)

Signature by George.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information