Thanks
    So i was playing yesterday and i got whispered to help somebody clan wars, being nice i joined in his clan and went to clan wars, as soon as the match started the player i joined the clan with( i forget the name but i think it was " RagePlayer") and the other clan ( sun flower) started talking. They were friends and knew each other. My clan member then left the game leaving only me to fight when then i realized he probably only invited me so that this clan(sun flower) could get a win for their clan record. The problem is that the player who invited me deleted his character shortly after and left me the clan leader. the clan name appears to be " s m d" although when i try "/clan close s m d" nothing happens... i have even tried alt code 255. i can not seem to find out what the clan name is. If an admin could please force quit the clan or something that would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank You

Jamesling's Avatar New Member

Thanks
    well that's a lame tactic to get a win -_-

urdogisuglywtf

Thanks
    If you are leader of the clan go to the site fgunz.net. Go to my clan. See where is says Delete clan? yeah delete it. Clans with spaces in the name can only be deleted by going on to the site. I make clans a lot.

Thanks
    omfg, now that i see they award $100 to winners, they should elimnate that clan from the ranking that are cheating( elminate SunFlower)

and thank you the clan " s m d " is now deleted ! xD

Banned

Thanks
    if u wanna delete clan ingame
    type /clan close
    then the name after close

Freestyler's Senior

Country
    Thanks
    You can invite someone and pass the leader to him then leave the clan, the same as the guy did with you

urdogisuglywtf

Thanks
    Um no that is not the only way to delete clans guys. The way I said is most efficient.

Thanks
    Thank you Kpop that was the only way i could close this clan and it worked so thank you this thread and be closed now

MimicCry's Avatar Just cry before you die!

Thanks
    Bad sunflower tsk tsk

IGN: MimicCry
    Clan: Smile

Thread Information