Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Attachment 9269
    lol so this kid ego'd me in a duel game (i am the best gunner on fgunz atm) in which i kindly asked him to blow me and 1v1 me so i could 10-0.
    Of course being some "top glad" he asked me to a 1v1 glad game ( i am also the best glad on fgunz lol )
    yea obvious troll is obvious.
    obvious bad random glad named kendrick is obvious.
    obvious fake dolphinrider is obvious.
    dolphinrider would 30-0 you even with his current mouse which doesnt even allow him to be good at glad
    you got a euro to make a fake dolphinrider just to troll on the forums.
    have a good day garbage, thread owned. gg

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Oh damn another egoer
    We can 1v1 for accounts btw what do you have I'll sell your account when I win
    Oh and also, learn not to type down your whole life story next time I bet you not a single person gives a single flying **** about what you typed out up there
    Also, that aint no smack, you won a ****ing random, post on some who's worth it
    Dolphinrider aka Josh, is more known than you'll ever be ******. I bet you feel so safe and secure surrounded by your pserver ****** friends huh?

Btw nice gds Ken****, I bet you really needed it.

CamelBoyMoh's Avatar Sexy Beast

Thanks
    Originally Posted by 99FX12 View Post
    yea obvious troll is obvious.
    obvious bad random glad named kendrick is obvious.
    obvious fake dolphinrider is obvious.
    dolphinrider would 30-0 you even with his current mouse which doesnt even allow him to be good at glad
    you got a euro to make a fake dolphinrider just to troll on the forums.
    have a good day garbage, thread owned. gg
    ^
    That's not even the real dolphinrider rofl. Fail thread close this shit nubs raging.
    MESS WITH MY BUGATTI AND GET BURNT

CREDITS TO YODA FOR THE PICTURE OF MY LONG LOST CAMEL BUGGATI

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    LOL @ phaggots who post shiet like this

Edit: saw some of the above comments... strong thread backfire

Banned

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Nick Jr View Post
    Stop running from the right thing
    Don't make my english reason to ......

Also you lost vs rodke then u said brb or now u gonna lie.
    Give him your account?

You said you would accept ur lose but u didnt vs rodke

Just stfu and stop the ego
    ?? 1v1 me if you're g onna use sam as an excuse
    also learn some english dumbfck
    and no i didnt lose, bitch kept going to alley, bs me, pot me and even stayed at tower waiting for me
    thats a joke, that ain t no 1v1
    also i was reving the whole game the kid sucks
    Originally Posted by ekelon View Post
    Dolphinrider aka Josh, is more known than you'll ever be ******. I bet you feel so safe and secure surrounded by your pserver ****** friends huh?

Btw nice gds Ken****, I bet you really needed it.
    That's not even the real dolphinrider you dumbfcking shizzle piece of shit who i just flushed down the toilet you little piece of ****ing hypocrite shit sucka****
    you stupid ****, go look at his name, thats a fanboy you stupid piece of shit
    i know the real dolphinrider and he doesnt play on this server atm
    stupid kid get real

ekelon's Avatar genius©

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    ?? 1v1 me if you're g onna use sam as an excuse
    also learn some english dumbfck
    and no i didnt lose, bitch kept going to alley, bs me, pot me and even stayed at tower waiting for me
    thats a joke, that ain t no 1v1
    also i was reving the whole game the kid sucks

That's not even the real dolphinrider you dumbfcking shizzle piece of shit who i just flushed down the toilet you little piece of ****ing hypocrite shit sucka****
    you stupid ****, go look at his name, thats a fanboy you stupid piece of shit
    i know the real dolphinrider and he doesnt play on this server atm
    stupid kid get real
    Nah now your back peddling... Lmao, wait till I get on you lil bitch... You'll be sucking up to me like u doing josh right now after the first round haha.

Ez ****.

Google's Avatar 눈 ͜ಎ눈

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Kendrick View Post
    Attachment 9269
    lol so this kid ego'd me in a duel game (i am the best gunner on fgunz atm) in which i kindly asked him to blow me and 1v1 me so i could 10-0.
    Of course being some "top glad" he asked me to a 1v1 glad game ( i am also the best glad on fgunz lol )
    anyways after owning him 8-2 ( letting him get 2 kills cuz felt sorry ) he decided to not give me his account which we 1v1ed for and just rq back to duel games.
    Dolphinrider ur so bad it's funny - kendrick ( og quote by me )
    apparently this kid is some kind of "glad tourney winner" rofl, the only tourney you won was getting owned by me.
    This kid thought he was good but couldn't handle the fury of my golden dragon sword rofl.
    Next time u ego someone get good pls
    You're ego is worse than his. GG

8. The following user said thank you to Google for this useful post:

Again (07-29-2013)

Again's Avatar Fresher to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Are people here really questioning if a kid/guy/whatever named ''Dolphinrider'' is a better known 'GUNZ!?!?' player than the rest of us?
    Why do people even give a single **** about fame on a video game which doesn't even have a lot of players left, heck, why give a **** at all?
    The whole 'random/newgen' thing is just pathetic, if someone is good he is good if he ain't, he can practice (if he so desires to).

The most fun part about this whole thing is that people actually start to call others names here. I am already imagining you guys going for a job interview and thinking that the dude might ask you if you ever got owned by someone on GunZ named Dolphinrider, or vizion, or ekelon... no that shit wouldn't be asked, in real life it doesn't matter even the slightest bit if you lost to a dude named Dolphinrider or not, **** man. Get over it... it's a game.

EDIT: Dolphinbader? see how much I actually care about his name x)
    Turn a GOLDEN boy into GREEN.
    Again4FM

10. The following user said thank you to Again for this useful post:

Alpha (07-29-2013)

Alpha's Avatar Fresh to Death

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Mardilz View Post
    Are people here really questioning if a kid/guy/whatever named ''Dolphinrider'' is a better known 'GUNZ!?!?' player than the rest of us?
    Why do people even give a single **** about fame on a video game which doesn't even have a lot of players left, heck, why give a **** at all?
    The whole 'random/newgen' thing is just pathetic, if someone is good he is good if he ain't, he can practice (if he so desires to).

The most fun part about this whole thing is that people actually start to call others names here. I am already imagining you guys going for a job interview and thinking that the dude might ask you if you ever got owned by someone on GunZ named Dolphinrider, or vizion, or ekelon... no that shit wouldn't be asked, in real life it doesn't matter even the slightest bit if you lost to a dude named Dolphinrider or not, **** man. Get over it... it's a game.

EDIT: Dolphinbader? see how much I actually care about his name x)
    You just summarized my post more eloquently

12. The following user said thank you to Alpha for this useful post:

Again (07-29-2013)

Thanks
    hi.
    that isn't me.

if you wish to contact me, my IGN is DOLPHLNRLDER

thank you, and have a nice day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information