Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Rain's Avatar Reality, What is?

Country
    Thanks

slugheady's Avatar ୧༼***༽୨

Thanks
    I really don't like the fact that the centered bar isn't centered... I think these kind of logo's are kind of childish and don't really fit with anything, yet fit with everything. Too simple I guess, just not my style.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    I really don't like the fact that the centered bar isn't centered... I think these kind of logo's are kind of childish and don't really fit with anything, yet fit with everything. Too simple I guess, just not my style.
    Style is Abstract also i always had problems centering things (I know there are Rulers in photoshop etc,Just not cut out calculating everything etc)
    Thanks for the CC,The meaning was to creat some sort of Futuristic Theme,I got inspired by a pokemon badge so yea this may be childish cause of that.

Legends's Avatar The One & Only

Thanks
    How does this go with Prnx?
    IGN: ^ELege^Ands
    Contact Info: [email protected]
    Amount Donated: $50

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Style is Abstract also i always had problems centering things (I know there are Rulers in photoshop etc,Just not cut out calculating everything etc)
    Thanks for the CC,The meaning was to creat some sort of Futuristic Theme,I got inspired by a pokemon badge so yea this may be childish cause of that.
    Haha That makes sense. CTRL + R for rulers in Photoshop, though honestly I suggest you make logo's in Illustrator, you always want these vectorized.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by slugheady View Post
    Haha That makes sense. CTRL + R for rulers in Photoshop, though honestly I suggest you make logo's in Illustrator, you always want these vectorized.
    Illustrator and i never really worked out together haha,Only reason why i create logo's in photoshop.Gues il have to attend it again.
    Wish me luck.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Illustrator and i never really worked out together haha,Only reason why i create logo's in photoshop.Gues il have to attend it again.
    Wish me luck.
    Adobe decided to make the learning curve for Illustrator really weird. Its very difficult starting, but once learned you'll love it. Good luck

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by Legends View Post
    How does this go with Prnx?
    Prnx overall is futuristic theme'd,Not to mention that we are getting a upcoming game PROJECT:A.M aka Project:After Math.

EpicKLF's Avatar Why am i purple?...

Country
    Thanks
    Logos should have meanings, ATM I don't really feel why this is related to PRNX, because from what I saw, your current logo is just the word PRNX in a turned into a logo (I'm sorry if I'm making you confused)
    While I really do like the logo, it just doesn't have meaning; at least on first glance.

And about illustrator. You could easily live trace the logo. And turn it into a vector. Tell me so I can help you, if you don't know what I'm talking about.

Country
    Thanks
    Originally Posted by EpicKLF View Post
    Logos should have meanings, ATM I don't really feel why this is related to PRNX, because from what I saw, your current logo is just the word PRNX in a turned into a logo (I'm sorry if I'm making you confused)
    While I really do like the logo, it just doesn't have meaning; at least on first glance.

And about illustrator. You could easily live trace the logo. And turn it into a vector. Tell me so I can help you, if you don't know what I'm talking about.
    The prnx logo was never just text,The official Logo was always and always have been this.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information